• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Getting the Neu Infinity as LTF but decided to skip this one. No Rupay select benefits! I do shop on BigBasket, Tata Cliq, etc but my Magnus & DCB provide better value through vouchers :)

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Getting the Neu Infinity as LTF but decided to skip this one. No Rupay select benefits! I do shop on BigBasket, Tata Cliq, etc but my Magnus & DCB provide better value through vouchers :)

But when you are getting it as LTF why not get it and keep it ?

Might come in handy for Rupay UPI use case as well as Tata Cliq specific discounts (when they do come )

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Those who are struggling like me with hdfc mails and grievance guys try to spend 15000 on tata neu app on 500 splits before May 28th and in June officially our card will turn ltf
I registered from mail which I received
They sent mail to those who have paid version only I guess
A44BCCF8-224B-484B-AB29-5525C70AF6B3.png

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tata league they term it stage by stage we have to spend 500 min purchasing with their brand 1A804A0C-B567-4BE8-8E0A-6C4DACEBC03A.png
No bro, you are wrong here. You have to complete all previous stages to go to a stage. Will have to spend 15k to make it LTF. But yeah the return is really good. Already 2650 neucoins, plus some vouchers, plus card cashback and 5% neu coins via app.

So if you have miltiple small spends, definitely make it via tata neu. Will be rewarding than any other platform.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No bro, you are wrong here. You have to complete all previous stages to go to a stage. Will have to spend 15k to make it LTF. But yeah the return is really good. Already 2650 neucoins, plus some vouchers, plus card cashback and 5% neu coins via app.

So if you have some spends, definitely make it via tata neu. Will be rewarding than any other platform.
Oh it’s my bad
Modified post for not to confuse others
Yes went through again its 15k throughout stages