• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

bismaj

TF Select
Hi, I have got the tata neu infinity card LTF with shared limit with my HDFC DCP card. earlier it was showing FYF for past 3 mnths ,I didn't took it but on April 5th i could see the LTF offer and took it, also received the card within 5 days

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Even I'm waiting, card approved on Thursday and virtual I can access the detail but card dispatched is pending will have to wait
Hdfc usually sending the message late.sometimes card is on the way.Even bluedart booking message arrives first then hdfc sent us the message.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
You can use your Indus EXCLUSIVE Visa and Master DC to purchase Bigbasket GV @20%off

For April.
5000 GV @4000
For May
5000 GV @4000
Rest 5000 @10% Cashback by using Airtel Axis CC.

Spending 15k on Bigbasket using

Bigbasket GV purchased using above methods
+
Addtional 5% regular neu coins
+
Additional benefits as per Reawrds league
+
LTF Tata neu Card

is a deadly Combo ever I have seen till date for Grocery Purchases
I am not using this because, currently I am living in an area which is not serviceable by BB. But I found 1 pin code near me. I'll order there only.
But right now I don't have Exclusive Account and Airtel Card. Should I apply open Indus Account and apply for Airtel Card right now? I was anyway planning to get those but was planning for something else, but I think this is the right time to apply.
What's the deadline by which I need to complete the 15k transaction?

ccgeek07

TF Premier
I am not using this because, currently I am living in an area which is not serviceable by BB. But I found 1 pin code near me. I'll order there only.
But right now I don't have Exclusive Account and Airtel Card. Should I apply open Indus Account and apply for Airtel Card right now? I was anyway planning to get those but was planning for something else, but I think this is the right time to apply.
28th May

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Deadline May 28.
Order Value Minimum 500.
No. Of orders Minimum 9
Total Commutative Spend 15k

Since you have Legend , visit any Indus Branch and Open Select Account.
Initial Funding ol 50k/1lakh depends on Branch.

Link your Legend CC via netbanking and enjoy Zero AMB.

For now open Select Account instead of EXCLUSIVE.

if you can maintain 1lakh open EXCLUSIVE directly

20% discount on Bigbasket GV can be availed by Using EXCLUSIVE/SELECT Visa and MC debit Card.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Deadline May 28.
Order Value Minimum 500.
No. Of orders Minimum 9

20% discount on Bigbasket GV can be availed by Using EXCLUSIVE/SELECT Visa and MC debit Card.
oh that a good reason to get induslnd legend card then, i have smartbuy for bb or others it a good option.

hellobois

TF Ace
Deadline May 28.
Order Value Minimum 500.
No. Of orders Minimum 9

select account is free with 50k initial funding?? LTF or we have to maintain 50K?? pls share if there is any thread on this. PS. I have Legend LTF card.