• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu - Early Look

iamvk

TF Premier
Hi members,

I did got referral code for Tata Neu from one of my friends last night. I created the account and tried exploring. The app is good and slow at the moment. This app gives some benefits on Tata Universe. Just a couple of screenshots if you want to have a look at. I didn't do any transaction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-093231.png
    Screenshot_20220405-093231.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20220405-093303.png
    Screenshot_20220405-093303.png
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20220405-093753.png
    Screenshot_20220405-093753.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 123

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi members,

I did got referral code for Tata Neu from one of my friends last night. I created the account and tried exploring. The app is good and slow at the moment. This app gives some benefits on Tata Universe. Just a couple of screenshots if you want to have a look at. I didn't do any transaction.
For great offers, you need corporate email id I guess.

iamvk

TF Premier
I don't think so. Currently this is in beta testing only with Tata Employees (Not sure, I got from a friend who works for TCS). once you have a referral code, it should all be same. This is will launch for public on 7 April 2022.

chacks18

TF Select
I straight up downloaded the app, installed it and even applied for tata new quick emi card, it was approved with limit of 1.5 lacs.

I'm not yet sure about the app.

:unsure:
is there a CIBIL enquiry for the same?

Edit: Just read tnc for this & this is also going to be reflected as a Consumer Durable Loan in CIBIL. So better avoid it.

Last edited:

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu's pretty decent for quickly racking up points if you are a regular big basket user. They've been having some or the other offer for additional points for past few weeks.

prc1990

TF Ace
Tata Neu's pretty decent for quickly racking up points if you are a regular big basket user. They've been having some or the other offer for additional points for past few weeks.
Received few bonus points recently and it is 100% usable. I used it righyway as the bonus points were about to expire in a day or so otherwise the validity of the regular points is 1 year.

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_113506.jpg
    IMG_20220424_113506.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 32

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received few bonus points recently and it is 100% usable. I used it righyway as the bonus points were about to expire in a day or so otherwise the validity of the regular points is 1 year.
Do watch out though. Tata has now reduced earnings potential to 1% if order is placed on BB app. 5% only if placed through the tataneu app

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Lol I got just 1 point as promotional credit 😂.

BTW, if we use tata coins partially in a transaction, do we not get cashback on remaining amount that was paid through card?

prc1990

TF Ace
Well, my latest CIBIL report on one score shows it as consumer durable. My CIBIL has increased by 7 points though, which was a shocker since I got 4 new CC in last 30-40 days....

Shows you how wrong we can be..
In my opinion Experian and CRIF take the most hit, CRIF followed by Experian to be specific.