• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu+ card confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

asahi

TF Premier
I used to get 5% Cashback as neu coins for utility bills but now it’s reduced to 2%. Suddenly there’s a banner in tata neu app showing 2% cash back as neu coins for utility bill payments. I’ll close this card it’s not LTF

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpeg
    IMG_4293.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 50

asahi

TF Premier
It must be added to some other Billpay in the same month. Upload full statement ss hiding personal details for surity.
No bro the screenshot I shared is for August month, i even checked July month same 5% nue points were given, I can’t disclose my statement in a public domain, & masking other transactions is big headache. So it’s upto you to believe it or not. Why would I fool myself in front of these people if I didn’t got the devaluation??
Can you also share the bill payment of 544 screenshot to verify the same?
₹544 transaction with 5 base coins

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
No bro the screenshot I shared is for August month, i even checked July month same 5% nue points were given, I can’t disclose my statement in a public domain, & masking other transactions is big headache. So it’s upto you to believe it or not. Why would I fool myself in front of these people if I didn’t got the devaluation??

If it is credited, then its just the result of technical glitch. Nothing else. Product Feature always mentioned 2% cashback on bill payment via Tata Neu Plus card.

There's no devaluation. Hence the title of thread is misleading.

Martius

TF Premier

I hope you know that the bonus neu coins are only credited and mentioned in the next statement and not in the same as the one in which transactions was performed!! So if it’s 21 bonus in the statement which also shows 544 that probably means it’s not for that transaction!! Also by math 3.5% of 544 is 19!! They zero down to the nearest integer not increase it by 2!!

And lastly!! honestly idc so Nevermind bro!! Neu plus was, is 2% and will only be less than equal to 2% if HDFC decides to devalue it in the near future!! Period!!!

The thread is just misleading!! I’m not saying it’s intentional but it’s not how you think it is!!

Martius

TF Premier

Also base coin is clearly mentioned in the statement in front of the transaction as 5 for 544 which is 1% of the transaction value!! That is what you get as base for Neu plus!!

asahi

TF Premier
I used to get 5% on bill payments from my 1st statement upto August statement, this September statement only I noticed changes, that’s why I posted, I’’m not here to mislead or misguide anyone. So far this is my experience, when i pay bills after statement generation, within 7 days those coins(base+bonus) used to be credited into neu coins balance. I thought it’s a devaluation that’s why I posted, whether it’s glitch or not i don’t know. Please ignore this thread or ask the admin or moderator to delete. I checked my July June May statements also, same 5% i got. If this community people still thinks it’s not possible or I’m lying or misleading or cheating🙄. I’m sorry. The amount of retaliation I got just surprised me, I never thought this community is this violent on others.Anyway Good night
I hope this thread gets deleted by morning 🙏

Martius

TF Premier
I used to get 5% on bill payments from my 1st statement upto August statement, this September statement only I noticed changes, that’s why I posted, I’’m not here to mislead or misguide anyone. So far this is my experience, when i pay bills after statement generation, within 7 days those coins(base+bonus) used to be credited into neu coins balance. I thought it’s a devaluation that’s why I posted, whether it’s glitch or not i don’t know. Please ignore this thread or ask the admin or moderator to delete. I checked my July June May statements also, same 5% i got. If this community people still thinks it’s not possible or I’m lying or misleading or cheating🙄. I’m sorry. The amount of retaliation I got just surprised me, I never thought this community is this violent on others.Anyway Good night
I hope this thread gets deleted by morning 🙏
Hey man!! Just chill, we’re all here to discuss and deliberate! I’m sure no one had the intention to retaliate nor did anyone!! And if you felt that way in any sense from my replies then it’s my bad!! Honestly 2% is what we’ve all known for Neu plus and that’s what they’ve always mentioned in their banners too!!

All we did was ask you if you could prove it with your statements and infact your statement itself shows 1% as base neucoins but Nevermind!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.