• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tanishq Vouchers/Gift Cards

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are there any offers on Tanishq vouchers anywhere??? I dont even find any tanishq vouchers on Gyftr these days. I want to buy Tanishq vouchers worth of more than One lakh rupees....Is it safe to buy a single Gift card of that amount from Wohoo?? What if the showroom person rejects accepting that Gift card?? what is the recourse i have in that case??

bugmenot

TF Ace
Are there any offers on Tanishq vouchers anywhere??? I dont even find any tanishq vouchers on Gyftr these days. I want to buy Tanishq vouchers worth of more than One lakh rupees....Is it safe to buy a single Gift card of that amount from Wohoo?? What if the showroom person rejects accepting that Gift card?? what is the recourse i have in that case??
Woohoo has Tanishq voucher and can buy upto 1,99,99. Though there is no offer. SBI Cashback card may give 5% cashback due to online transaction. I haven't tried.

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Woohoo is levying 2% processing fee on tanishq vouchers..... is there anyway to get around this ??

oshan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
dm me, i can get you as many tanishq as you want that too at a discount

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can try the following:
1) buy directly at Tanishq app or website using any cc.
2) try redeeming RedGirraffe Points (na if you have never used RG)
3) buy via Paytm (open Paytm app>search Tanishq>buy vouchers)
4) buy via Amazon (open Amazon app>search Tanishq>buy vouchers)

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Park+ is giving Amazon Shopping voucher at 2% off plus 5% by SBI CB . Buy from Amazon @1% off . So net 8% off .

Or you can buy directly via Tata Neu . 2% off plus 5% CB from SBI CB / Neu Infinity.

Alternatively 4% off at Paytm + 5% cashback from Paytm SBI card or SBI Cashback card .

quino

TF Premier
anyone else who can sell tanishq GV diamond studded jewelery? need asap, am in the outlet waiting, bill got finalized too. pls reply