• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gift Card Vouchers

John123

TF Premier
Hello All,

Which websites do you prefer to buy instant gift vouchers? Would like to know how you all are maximizing the benefits.

Thanks.

bugmenot

TF Ace
where can I find Flipkart GV with more than 5% discount (not looking for points)? 5% is given by SBI CB.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Outdated information. You can only buy Amazon, fk, Myntra vouchers using upi on Magicpin from almost the start of year
Now other Payment Options are live again.
Just Purchased Amazon Pay Voucher using Mobikwik.

Put 501 in Create Voucher Option and Pay using Mobikwik you will get minimum Rs.20 Cashback in Mobikwik Wallet instantly

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Now other Payment Options are live again.
Just Purchased Amazon Pay Voucher using Mobikwik.

Put 501 in Create Voucher Option and Pay using Mobikwik you will get minimum Rs.20 Cashback in Mobikwik Wallet instantly
I guess they are rolling that in batches just checked still only Upi payment option for me

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I guess they are rolling that in batches just checked still only Upi payment option for me
I just checked randomly. They are not accepting Credit Card directly but Accepting Ola Money, Freecharge and Mobikwik Wallet where we can use Credit Card for completing the txn🤣🤣.

Also limit of Rs.10,000 for purchasing Apay Vouchers

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I just checked randomly. They are not accepting Credit Card directly but Accepting Ola Money and Mobikwik Wallet where we can use Credit Card for completing the txn🤣🤣.

Also limit of Rs.10,000 for purchasing Apay Vouchers
You're atleast getting wallet options for most of us it's only UPI

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey Team, I want to gift a Myntra Gift voucher to a friend on her marriage, so was thinking to buy 10K voucher using Axis Gyftr portal(to maximise points as well), but is there any way that I can give her details so Gyftr can drop mail to her with voucher details rather than me and also include a gift note?

Has anyone tried that?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hey Team, I want to gift a Myntra Gift voucher to a friend on her marriage, so was thinking to buy 10K voucher using Axis Gyftr portal(to maximise points as well), but is there any way that I can give her details so Gyftr can drop mail to her with voucher details rather than me and also include a gift note?

Has anyone tried that?
First add voucher to cart. Then go to cart, you will see "deliver to" field. Click on that and it will open text fields for name, email and mobile number. Enter the recipient details, by default it will have yours.

Refer attached screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_152311.jpg
    IMG_20230605_152311.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 18