• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SwipeUp Program Xcite Card Unboxing & Application process

gautampai

TF Select
I had applied for SwipeUp program after watching youtube video on 24th Jan. Could not complete the whole application as it was 10pm and it was after working hours.
The application process is pretty straightforward:-
1. Give PAN and Mobile Number
2. It'll fetch all the addresses and info from credit report, you can choose to select the same address or enter any new address.
3. Enter first 6 digits of your existing credit card.
4. It'll fetch the card variant that you have and based on that it'll offer you any one of Xcite Card variants.
5. It'll show both Xcite variant & your card benefits side by side for comparison and offer you a credit limit right there.

I had given HDFC MoneyBack+ card info which has 70k limit and was offered Xcite Card with 70k limit.
As I couldn't complete the application on 24th, got a call from AU Bank Jaipur branch agent on 25th morning to finish the application, completed the V-KYC & by evening got the approval mail.
Today, i.e 28th I've received the card. I don't see any such huge benefits of this card, but it is LTF nonetheless. So no harm in having one.
Below are the photos of unboxing/opening.
Pretty small package (Almost fits in the hand) :-
Pack.jpg
Inside the pack:-
Box.jpg
Inside the box:-
Box2.jpg
Side 1.jpg
Side open.jpg

OfferPAge1.jpg OfferPage2.jpg
Page.jpg

And finally the card itself:-
Card Front.jpg

PS:- Apologies for making too many markings on the photos. First time posting, so might not be well structured.

Last edited:

krishc

TF Ace
Can we check what option we get and quit mid way? Without entering my basic details
see, at first you've to enter your mobile and PAN anyway and that's when CIBIL hit happens, you can't avoid that but CIBIL hit is only once even if you try multiple times, the lead is generated against your mobile
and when the swipeup card is offered, if you don't like it you can always choose the back option instead of proceed, and try with a different card BIN

akshayhs

TF Ace
see, at first you've to enter your mobile and PAN anyway and that's when CIBIL hit happens, you can't avoid that but CIBIL hit is only once even if you try multiple times, the lead is generated against your mobile
and when the swipeup card is offered, if you don't like it you can always choose the back option instead of proceed, and try with a different card BIN
Yeah realised I didn't delete the top text before replying xD thanks anyway!

RockyBond

TF Premier
Yeah, slightly better than Money-back plus card. Even then wouldn't prefer to use this card or Money-back regularly as I already have SBI cashback card for online & Flipkart Axis for offline.
you got this variant for Amazon pay although you don't care for it

I particularly wanted this variant, always got offered Ultra or Ace, despite trying 25+ different BIN numbers
I used HDFC Money-back plus, not APay Card. Yeah just wanted to collect PVC Cards, so applied.😂
hi.. i have applied via this platform and showing Zenith to me.

tell me one thing.. at the last page for confirmation, annual fees was showing to you or what was showing there???

coz at my confirmation page, it was showing like annual fees for 7999 +gst n all things.

however cust care told me that would be free if u have applied from this swipe up even u r getting highest varient.
No, no, no don't do that. You're trying to apply through regular channel, so you're effectively applying as regular user.
In the webpage, there's a banner about SwipeUp program there " Click here" banner. In SwipeUp platform, you'll be offered only Xcite & it's variants not regular AU Bank card like zenith,altura,vetta
both landing pages are absolutely same. Some users are getting option of putting other card cc bin and offered xcite and those who aren't getting option are been offered normal au cards. there is no separate webpage for them. it is same platform.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Can anyone who completed vKYC tell me if they ask you to sign on white paper? I'm unable to write properly due to injury and I don't want to risk getting declined at that time.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
why zenith is paid if swipe up program basic condition is that all cards which are going to be processed via this platform will be free
no joining or renewal or annual fee na
Zenith is normal card and doesn't come under Swipeup-program.
Only Xcite series cards are in Swipeup-program and will be LTF

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I tried to apply using swipe up portal and I was shown Zenith LTF when I entered Indusind Legend card details. But after filled all my personal and employment details I got a technical error. And everytime I try to resume my application I see the same error again and again. What do I do? They have already made a CIBIL hit as well.

I think only vkyc is left. Not sure what the hell is happening.

Attachments

• IMG_20230129_145034.jpg
    IMG_20230129_145034.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • image_picker6453493658537712048.jpg
    image_picker6453493658537712048.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 65

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
I applied for AU bank credit card on September month but the same got rejected , when i asked them the reason they said at present we are unable to offer the card due to internal norms.

But definitely Its not for cibil i think so , as i have 775.

Can i try this Swipe up program now ?

As i have multiple other bank credit cards.