• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SwipeUp Program Xcite Card Unboxing & Application process

gautampai

TF Select
I had applied for SwipeUp program after watching youtube video on 24th Jan. Could not complete the whole application as it was 10pm and it was after working hours.
The application process is pretty straightforward:-
1. Give PAN and Mobile Number
2. It'll fetch all the addresses and info from credit report, you can choose to select the same address or enter any new address.
3. Enter first 6 digits of your existing credit card.
4. It'll fetch the card variant that you have and based on that it'll offer you any one of Xcite Card variants.
5. It'll show both Xcite variant & your card benefits side by side for comparison and offer you a credit limit right there.

I had given HDFC MoneyBack+ card info which has 70k limit and was offered Xcite Card with 70k limit.
As I couldn't complete the application on 24th, got a call from AU Bank Jaipur branch agent on 25th morning to finish the application, completed the V-KYC & by evening got the approval mail.
Today, i.e 28th I've received the card. I don't see any such huge benefits of this card, but it is LTF nonetheless. So no harm in having one.
Below are the photos of unboxing/opening.
Pretty small package (Almost fits in the hand) :-
Pack.jpg
Inside the pack:-
Box.jpg
Inside the box:-
Box2.jpg
Side 1.jpg
Side open.jpg

OfferPAge1.jpg OfferPage2.jpg
Page.jpg

And finally the card itself:-
Card Front.jpg

PS:- Apologies for making too many markings on the photos. First time posting, so might not be well structured.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I applied for AU bank credit card on September month but the same got rejected , when i asked them the reason they said at present we are unable to offer the card due to internal norms.

But definitely Its not for cibil i think so , as i have 775.

Can i try this Swipe up program now ?

As i have multiple other bank credit cards.
Try exactly after 180 days.. See if it completed else again they will reject it

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Try exactly after 180 days.. See if it completed else again they will reject it
Ok thanks.

But around 2 months ago , i am getting a call from AU Bank agent that they have credit card offer for me.

He asked me to give any card 6 digits and my PAN number that's it.

He said card definitely approves , so only thought of asking in this forum.

Meanwhile if anyone confirm , i am thinking to give a try on this swipe up as the agent was also referring the same i think so since he was asking to give any card first 6 digits.

Team , has for anyone the card got rejected ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Ok thanks.

But around 2 months ago , i am getting a call from AU Bank agent that they have credit card offer for me.

He asked me to give any card 6 digits and my PAN number that's it.

He said card definitely approves , so only thought of asking in this forum.

Meanwhile if anyone confirm , i am thinking to give a try on this swipe up as the agent was also referring the same i think so since he was asking to give any card first 6 digits.

Team , has for anyone the card got rejected ?
Agents will do anything to complete their targets.... Someone applied in December... Rejected... Again applied on swipeup website in jan before 180 days... Again rejected... Its on original swipeup thread