• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy One membership via Dineout Passport Doubt

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
Anyone here who have claimed Swiggy one membership which is offered to Dineout Passport members as Dineout app is closing?
I have a doubt. After claiming, do they provide Swiggy one membership on same mobile number or do they give some coupon code for Swiggy one.
Asking because I used my alternate number to signup on dineout :( instead of my main number.
PS. I already have Swiggy one on my main number (6 months left) and dont want to overlap these memberships 😅

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I claimed it and they have provided on the same mobile number. As far as I remember, received an SMS with a link which redirects to Swiggy app asking to activate and there is no coupon as such. Post activation, got 6 months free SwiggyOne membership.

1678375056301.png

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi Guys,
Anyone here who have claimed Swiggy one membership which is offered to Dineout Passport members as Dineout app is closing?
I have a doubt. After claiming, do they provide Swiggy one membership on same mobile number or do they give some coupon code for Swiggy one.
Asking because I used my alternate number to signup on dineout :( instead of my main number.
PS. I already have Swiggy one on my main number (6 months left) and dont want to overlap these memberships 😅
i had one from hdfc Benefit.
the membership got transferred on the same mobile number on swiggy. no coupon code received.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
You will have to use the same number in swiggy that you used on dineout app to claim the swiggy one membership.
If you can't sign into swiggy using that number, then you can try and contact swiggy or dineout customer support and maybe they can help you out, though chances are less...

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you guys for letting me know.
I will try to change my number in Dineout app to my main and see if this is possible.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I claimed it and they have provided on the same mobile number.
i had one from hdfc Benefit.
You will have to use the same number in swiggy that you used on dineout app to claim the swiggy one membership.
Guys, When I click on claim Swiggy Membership, it opens a url in chrome app and redirects me to playstore of swiggy app. Thats it.
Now if I open Swiggy app nothing happens. I already have 6 months of swiggy membership left but nothing feels like it got extended.
Am I doing anything wrong.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Guys, When I click on claim Swiggy Membership, it opens a url in chrome app and redirects me to playstore of swiggy app. Thats it.
Now if I open Swiggy app nothing happens. I already have 6 months of swiggy membership left but nothing feels like it got extended.
Am I doing anything wrong.
make sure you use the account of swiggy that has same phone number registered with your card.
in my case, i didn't need to click on claim. i received sms that my membership is transferred and when i opened the app, it was already there. but i don't know whether an existing membership is extended or not.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
make sure you use the account of swiggy that has same phone number registered with your card.
in my case, i didn't need to click on claim. i received sms that my membership is transferred and when i opened the app, it was already there. but i don't know whether an existing membership is extended or not.
Ok. Nothing is already there for me :| sadly