• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Times Prime Membership at INR 1,119

harshgupta940

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I bought a Times Prime Power Membership (1 Year of Hotstar Super & 1 Year of Sony Liv) for INR 1,119 by following these simple steps:-
1) Used a referral code to get a flat off of INR 480 so it brings down the subscription from INR 1799 to INR 1319. In case you don't have any you can use mine - HARS1878 (use it while logging in or while purchasing the membership and make sure it's a new account)
2) Go to your CRED account and scroll down on the Rewards page to get a Times Prime Offer and run the game to get a voucher saying "Get flat INR 360 off and an additional INR 200 cashback". We don't need to use this code but when you use CRED Pay to buy the subscription it will show you INR 200 cashback on payment and you can pay using only Visa & Mastercard CC as in my case my HDFC DCB didn't work.

So following the above steps can get you the Subscription for INR 1,119 and in my opinion it's a good deal for 1 year of Hotstar and Sony Liv with other perks too.

NAB

TF Premier
You do not have any VISA Signature/Infinite Card? It's being offered for free for the holders.
Anyways, code from that method is also being sold for very cheap like 100-200 INR.

harshgupta940

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You do not have any VISA Signature/Infinite Card? It's being offered for free for the holders.
Anyways, code from that method is also being sold for very cheap like 100-200 INR.
No, I have Visa Signature Debit Card only sadly, but I thought its worth sharing for those not having one.

Reactions: NAB