• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Giftcards

prc1990

TF Ace
Any site to buy Swiggy gift cards at 7% off apart from Grab deals and Paytm?
If you're an Intermiles member, you can buy 5 Swiggy Vouchers worth 100 each at 50% discount i.e. pay 250 and get Swiggy Vouchers worth 500. You may receive additional cashback (if you have HSBC/CITI card) if you pay through CRED on Intermiles.

With this I recently bought Emami Rice Bran Oil at ₹80/L only (effectively) 🤩.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-04-18-16-56-80_2e47a0b18977943660b5a95e474974ae.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-04-18-16-56-80_2e47a0b18977943660b5a95e474974ae.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 49

Gautham

TF Premier
If you're an Intermiles member, you can buy 5 Swiggy Vouchers worth 100 each at 50% discount i.e. pay 250 and get Swiggy Vouchers worth 500. You may receive additional cashback (if you have HSBC/CITI card) if you pay through CRED on Intermiles.

I have no idea what intermiles means :( I do have Citi rewards card. Is that any useful for buying Swiggy voucher?

prc1990

TF Ace
But Red Tier is paid membership, or is there any way to get it free?
I bought it @₹99 two years back and was able to retain the tier every year till now by accumulating required miles every year (works in the same way like Flipkart Plus membership interms of supercoin accumulation) and was able to extract benefits more than ₹500 through this membership.

I guess the membership value has now been increased and hence makes zero sense now to buy the membership as lot of existing rewards have already been discontinued by Intermiles.

rjsudeep

TF Premier

I have the intermiles app and was a Red tier member, but then stopped using the app about a year ago. No idea what the status is now, never reinstalled 😅

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Intermiles is a hidden gem 😂.
Lots of people made a merry out of Intermiles when they had spin the wheel option first refreshed daily and then weekly. It gave free miles which can be used to purchase GVs. Sadly the feature is gone now. The red tier membership has also increased to Rs. 199/-.

prc1990

TF Ace
Lots of people made a merry out of Intermiles when they had spin the wheel option first refreshed daily and then weekly. It gave free miles which can be used to purchase GVs. Sadly the feature is gone now. The red tier membership has also increased to Rs. 199/-.
Yes true.

Gautham

TF Premier
I ordered 2k Rs swiggy gift card in Grabdeals on Sunday night. Got order successful message immediately. But till now did not get voucher details. Is this normal?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I ordered 2k Rs swiggy gift card in Grabdeals on Sunday night. Got order successful message immediately. But till now did not get voucher details. Is this normal?
Isn't it generally instant? Better contact CC to confirm status.