• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy gv of 500 at ₹377 rs

Guys there is loot going on in park plus app.

Here are the steps

Open park+
Search swiggy gv
Select 500 denomination
Enter coupon code MISSEDYOU
u will get 100 off
Trick;
Pay using cred UPI and get 20 additionally off
Then play jackpot and get ₹3 extra

@VISHESH_BANSAL @varun__goel_ @Strange @Abhishek012 @ritwik2000 @Shubham Yadav
Jitne naam yaad aaye utne tag kardiye hai
Baki khud tag karlena

doraemon

TF Ace
One question
I buy same order same quantity from swiggy every month sometimes it cost 90 sometimes 150,120
Depending on discount

Offline it cost 170
In that case suppose I bought for 90 isn't that loss for restaurant?
How they get their revenue
Because for every person there will diffrent price at last

Animal

TF Premier
I don’t own a vehicle..
I take Uber everywhere..
That’s why my Uber balance is now @17k
I use Apay (bought using Infinia) on Uber which gives additional 5% cashback (1% Apay + 4% Uber Credits) for Prime members.

By using Apay, I’ve a flexibility to choose between Ola and Uber.

@S S V, although I haven’t done the return calculations, but it will be definitely more than 15%. You can try this if you are not already exhausting Apay somewhere else.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V, although I haven’t done the return calculations, but it will be definitely more than 15%. You can try this if you are not already exhausting Apay somewhere else.
This is true. as you know I got Infinia only 3 month ago.. but I have been doing the above for the last 2 years..

I haven't put Infinia into full steam.. but I will from this FY...
The issue with Infinia is we have to wait for redemption , where as this is instant discount and CB..
Hence I prefer Infinia for big purchases ..
Thanks anyway

SpidySpider

TF Premier
The voucher code stated by OP isn't working for me, but you can still get these vouchers (mostly onetime & including Fuel voucher of ₹500 at 20% discount) through their "Predict & Play".

Edit :- I have got the fuel voucher of ₹500 two times till now for winning the prediction. Pay through SBI Cashback and you can get it at 24% disc.
Screenshot_2024-03-31-14-54-16-74_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014.jpg