• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Credit Card applied without confirmation

marvel

TF Premier
I tried applying swiggy hdfc credit card through swiggy application. I did not finish the application since the card had a joining fees. Whenever I visited the app it always showed me resume application. But suddenly one day it was showing check application status and the application was submitted automatically. Two days later a person was calling me to verify kyc. I asked him to cancel the application. How can they proceed with my application without my consent.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
I tried applying swiggy hdfc credit card through swiggy application. I did not finish the application since the card had a joining fees. Whenever I visited the app it always showed me resume application. But suddenly one day it was showing check application status and the application was submitted automatically. Two days later a person was calling me to verify kyc. I asked him to cancel the application. How can they proceed with my application without my consent.
last year they did same for tata neu

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Vkyc incomplete means your application is pending. If you wish to continue you can otherwise not
You submitted OTP to check card then 99% probability of CIBIL hit and same can't reversed.

Step further as your wish.

Last edited:

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Jab koi iss card ko lega hi nahi

Toh jabardasti hi chipkaenge na 😂