• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion's required for Magnus Application

rdargar

TF Premier
I wish to start by appreciating @RewardsAlert for his time and valuable suggestion.

I got declined for Magnus a multiple time's now despite of being eligible.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 is very helpful but he can't help unless the branch routes the application to him which does not seems to be happening.

I believe that the Airport/Mall executives of Axis Card has special approval process and can get the card approved.

I am not in the proximity of an airport , and would appreciate if someone can share or arrange to share the agent's number.

And also confirm if that agent can process the application via vkyc/documents/otp and without me physicaly present.

And is it just a rumour that they have privilige to airport application or is there any truth in the stetement?

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I wish to start by appreciating @RewardsAlert for his time and valuable suggestion.

I got declined for Magnus a multiple time's now despite of being eligible.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 is very helpful but he can't help unless the branch routes the application to him which does not seems to be happening.

I believe that the Airport/Mall executives of Axis Card has special approval process and can get the card approved.

I am not in the proximity of an airport , and would appreciate if someone can share or arrange to share the agent's number.

And also confirm if that agent can process the application via vkyc/documents/otp and without me physicaly present.

And is it just a rumour that they have privilige to airport application or is there any truth in the stetement?
Airport kiosk yes true only
Try it and get success

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was about to suggest the same. Initially I applied for Axis Atlas through the branch guy, but even after a month the card wasn't with me and he kept making excuses that the card is in audit. I was asked to supply with 3 months worth of credit card statements (since it was a C2C process), PAN card, Aadhaar, Photo etc when I initially applied. He told me to visit again to complete the process, however I had to travel.

Just to make sure that nothing fishy was going on, I noticed the Axis bank kiosk at Pune airport near my terminal and asked him about it. And he told me that it's usually 5 days and at max 10 days when a card is stuck in audit. He also mentioned that I can apply from the card here and it would be approved no problem and all I needed was 1 month's credit card statement for C2C and my fingerprint, that's it. Was less than 5 minutes of process, and amazingly was done at 1 AM.

The reason he mentioned that it never fails at the airport is due to the nature. Airports are considered as affluent areas, hence the fast approval and quick dispatch. He ended up getting me to apply for Magnus instead of Atlas, but since I can get what I want out of Magnus as well, that worked out.

I would like to point out that any of those agents won't help/won't be able to help anyone who's not physically present. Reason being, they need your fingerprint as well as your boarding pass as proof for the application.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was about to suggest the same. Initially I applied for Axis Atlas through the branch guy, but even after a month the card wasn't with me and he kept making excuses that the card is in audit. I was asked to supply with 3 months worth of credit card statements (since it was a C2C process), PAN card, Aadhaar, Photo etc when I initially applied. He told me to visit again to complete the process, however I had to travel.

Just to make sure that nothing fishy was going on, I noticed the Axis bank kiosk at Pune airport near my terminal and asked him about it. And he told me that it's usually 5 days and at max 10 days when a card is stuck in audit. He also mentioned that I can apply from the card here and it would be approved no problem and all I needed was 1 month's credit card statement for C2C and my fingerprint, that's it. Was less than 5 minutes of process, and amazingly was done at 1 AM.

The reason he mentioned that it never fails at the airport is due to the nature. Airports are considered as affluent areas, hence the fast approval and quick dispatch. He ended up getting me to apply for Magnus instead of Atlas, but since I can get what I want out of Magnus as well, that worked out.

I would like to point out that any of those agents won't help/won't be able to help anyone who's not physically present. Reason being, they need your fingerprint as well as your boarding pass as proof for the application.
This might seem like an odd question but any idea about the timings for these kiosks? & if they're also open on Sundays? I have a round trip via flight but onward leg from Pune is early morning on a weekday & return from Banglore is mid-day timing on a Sunday.

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This might seem like an odd question but any idea about the timings for these kiosks? & if they're also open on Sundays? I have a round trip via flight but onward leg from Pune is early morning on a weekday & return from Banglore is mid-day timing on a Sunday.
Hey sorry for the late reply. Hopefully you've already gotten it sorted. But just in case, from what I can tell it's open 24/7. People take shifts. Saw the same at Bangalore airport as well. Even on their Intl' terminal.