• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me an good rbl bank credit card

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
No relation ship she is the one who issue me a ltf tata neu + card so only I'm planning to open and she sent here id card pic also that why I'm thinking and she also attached the proof that she apply the card that she offer with the ltf option as selected

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
No relation ship she is the one who issue me a ltf tata neu + card so only I'm planning to open and she sent here id card pic also that why I'm thinking and she also attached the proof that she apply the card that she offer with the ltf option as selected
For Tata Neo Confirm with hdfc
Because Tata Neo is First year free for all,
So maybe it's also chargeable from next year

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
As for RBL, they don't have a great range of cards. The World Safari is OK if provided on LTF basis. Otherwise, the Monthly Treats isn't a bad option to have if you have significant spends on Myntra, Uber, Zomato and BMS. You can get 10 percent cashback up to 300 each on each of these categories. Monthly fees of 100, can be waved with a spend of 5000 each month.

hema220

TF Premier
guyz an agent from the rbl bank contacted me and she mention that she can give me an ltf rbl card i demanded her for the world safari credit card she said ok is there any good card that is available in RBL bank thanks in advance
you need good credit card or RBL credit. Their base reward rate is best in the industry. There is no use of rbl card other than card based instant discount which is very rare.

NT05

TF Buzz
Monthly treat is no more being sourced, same is visible on their website as well. Apply button has been deactivated but existing portfolio is still serviced.

Cookies is one good card for mass segment with a Rs100 month fee and waiver at a spend based criteria of Rs 5000 in previous month.

In terms of premium offering, World Safari is good but only if you travel internationally and there are no Travel Points in international transaction which is a downside.

They have Insignia but its only invite basis and given to Insignia base bank customer.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Monthly treat is no more being sourced, same is visible on their website as well. Apply button has been deactivated but existing portfolio is still serviced.

Cookies is one good card for mass segment with a Rs100 month fee and waiver at a spend based criteria of Rs 5000 in previous month.

In terms of premium offering, World Safari is good but only if you travel internationally and there are no Travel Points in international transaction which is a downside.

They have Insignia but its only invite basis and given to Insignia base bank customer.

So what is likely to happen to Monthly Treats customers when the card expires? I still have nearly a couple of years on my card and it is one card that is actually working alright for me. Don't think there is anything else worthwhile from the RBL stable

NT05

TF Buzz
So if the plastic is in inventory usually it is issued again after expiry or else it would be same story as what happened to edition card, existing portfolio is issued other basic card and same is intimated well in advance to customer via email and messages.

In case of edition & edition black, whole portfolio by default was issued Shoprite LTF.