• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest account for day to day transactions

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Please suggest best account in your opinion for day to day (mostly UPI transactions). Actively, using three different accs. one to maintain upi transaction (with sarkari PSU not much benefits). It's still too much clutter & was pain to get stamped statement from PSU bank. Rest two accounts are with private banks but they serve different purpose & can't be interchanged for day to day purposes.

I have multiple accs. with different bank but feel free to suggest what you think is best & may have benefits in futures (for maybe cc, loans,etc)

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please suggest best account in your opinion for day to day (mostly UPI transactions). Actively, using three different accs. one to maintain upi transaction (with sarkari PSU not much benefits). It's still too much clutter & was pain to get stamped statement from PSU bank. Rest two accounts are with private banks but they serve different purpose & can't be interchanged for day to day purposes.

I have multiple accs. with different bank but feel free to suggest what you think is best & may have benefits in futures (for maybe cc, loans,etc)
For UPI go for Paytm payments bank it has possibly the lowest failure rate.
I haven't experienced any single failure until now

prc1990

TF Ace

You can go ahead with Kotak 811 or any payment banks like NSDL/Paytm etc. NSDL is preferable over Paytm as you would get free virtual Rupay Platinum Debit card to utilise various offers.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier

Can Use Jupiter... It's A Neo Bank... But Backed By Fedral Bank... So In Short Better Than A Payments Bank