• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

STUCK WITH BOB EASY CC LTF

For almost 2 years I’m using bob easy LTF with low limit they increased my limit once from 20k to 26k also this is my first credit card which I don’t want to close since it’s LTF
I just want to know can I upgrade this card from easy to any if yes then with low limit which card I’m eligible.
Also I have bob account for more then 5 years

Not S1mple

TF Buzz
You still lucky enough that you got 20k now increased to 26k. I am holding Select Credit Card with a limit of only 12k. The irony is I have salary account with BOB. Still other banks provide me a limit of more than lakhs in almost all fresh cc approvals. This bank can't even provide that after sending the income documents to and only the limit they promised to give is only 15.6k from 12k. Talked to BM , as usual govt. employee said it's not our department we can't do anything to help you.

You still lucky enough that you got 20k now increased to 26k. I am holding Select Credit Card with a limit of only 12k. The irony is I have salary account with BOB. Still other banks provide me a limit of more than lakhs in almost all fresh cc approvals. This bank can't even provide that after sending the income documents to and only the limit they promised to give is only 15.6k from 12k. Talked to BM , as usual govt. employee said it's not our department we can't do anything to help you.

As I said in 2 other threads, do not have any attachment to any CC. It is good only as on the date of it's issue and is good in value only till you continue to use. It too has a limited life. After the purposes are served n if it is no VFM any longer, close/dump it. Have fewer CCs with most useful features n high limits than having 2 dozen cards with limits in '000s.

As I said in 2 other threads, do not have any attachment to any CC. It is good only as on the date of it's issue and is good in value only till you continue to use. It too has a limited life. After the purposes are served n if it is no VFM any longer, close/dump it. Have fewer CCs with most useful features n high limits than having 2 dozen cards with limits in '000s.
Well I can’t close/dump this one as it’s my first cc btw I’m thinking to close few CC

Btw is that ur first cc ? Or u had any cc before bob cc ??

Not S1mple

TF Buzz
Right 👍, very true will look into close to close this card. Because I can fetch any use of this card because no instant discount purchase electronic,etc.. can be done during sale because of this low limit. Better close this cc, although being psu bank they will be bothered any related to customer satisfaction

For almost 2 years I’m using bob easy LTF with low limit they increased my limit once from 20k to 26k also this is my first credit card which I don’t want to close since it’s LTF
I just want to know can I upgrade this card from easy to any if yes then with low limit which card I’m eligible.
Also I have bob account for more then 5 years
This reply I got from then what should I do now ??

Attachments

• IMG_0377.png
    IMG_0377.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 37