• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standards Chartered Ultimate Credit Card upgrade glitch patched

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Many people got ultimate upgrade while having less than 4 lakhs (floor limit for sc ultimate) limit on their existing credit card.
Steps was- apply for ultimate card on stanc website and authentic your old card by paying Rs 1.
But now you need minimum 4 lakh credit limit to upgrade to SC ultimate.
Sc ultimate.jpg

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have closed my stanchart card in 2020 and they have updated in cibil on mar 2021. Now last week I have applied ultimate on c2c and video kyc completed on next day . So far no further update . Not sure how to check the application status .
I think your application should get approved since my earlier applications didn't even get to video kyc stage because of existing card.
Also, if you could share - are you salaried or self employed. If salaried, then is it with one of their recognized organizations? Asking because I've heard they don't accept c2c from self employed or from non recognized organizations. I work for a startup which they don't recognize

reddyb

TF Buzz
I think your application should get approved since my earlier applications didn't even get to video kyc stage because of existing card.
Also, if you could share - are you salaried or self employed. If salaried, then is it with one of their recognized organizations? Asking because I've heard they don't accept c2c from self employed or from non recognized organizations. I work for a startup which they don't recognize
Salaried
I work for an MNC and it is in their list.

reddyb

TF Buzz
update:

I have received an SMS and my card is visible on Netbanking.They have given the same limit as my old card, which has been closed more than year ago. I have used the same Netbanking credentials as my old card.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys anyone applied scb card as existing scb sb account holder? I applied card in netbanking and just capture screenshot that’s all, so far not even received sms or email or VKYC link nothing , it been 10 days,when I’m calling customer care they don’t know anything about application…ask me to wait for update

reddyb

TF Buzz
Guys anyone applied scb card as existing scb sb account holder? I applied card in netbanking and just capture screenshot that’s all, so far not even received sms or email or VKYC link nothing , it been 10 days,when I’m calling customer care they don’t know anything about application…ask me to wait for update
SCB does have some buggy process. Either you could wait for couple of weeks or you can directly apply from their credit card section. Decision would be instant, if you apply from their cards section.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Instant decision was approved, not received any response after that , tried all channels including head.service@sc.com also, but everyone told to wait for update finally today I chat with online chat in their website, they declined my application due to internal criteria, I blast them that I withdrawn all money from scb savings account and closed fd with them , sending form to branch that due to my internal criteria closing this account, HERE I WANT ADVICE TO FELLOW TECHOFINO MEMBERS, if working in listed company apply otherwise please don’t waste hard enquiry in cibil….

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
update:

I have received an SMS and my card is visible on Netbanking.They have given the same limit as my old card, which has been closed more than year ago. I have used the same Netbanking credentials as my old card.
Did they send you netbanking credentials again or your credentials not deactivated by the bank hence you logged and see the card details?