• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered LTF Platinum Rewards Credit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Statndard Chatarad has started sourcing Platinum Rewards Credit Card under Life Time Free pricing.

This card generally comes with a Joining/Annual of INR 250+GST but under this special offer this becomes free on spending of Rs 500 or more within 30 days from card issuance to avoid levy of onetime fee of INR 250 + GST.

Link: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-rewards/

Anyone tried to apply, please update this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 145

Riva

TF Premier
Yes, all online spends. Actually it can be considered that there are no exclusions to the online 2% cashback on SC Smart because fuel is the only excluded category overall! Only up to a maximum of Rs.50000 a month though.

In reality SC Smart is the real "No frills online cashback card".

As per the latest on the SC website, 2% cashback for online spend is capped to 1000 rs per month.

Cashback on all your Online spends
Get 2%* cashback on all your Online spends, up to a maximum of Rs 1000 per month.

skywalker

TF Select
As per the latest on the SC website, 2% cashback for online spend is capped to 1000 rs per month.

Get 2%* cashback on all your Online spends, up to a maximum of Rs 1000 per month.
When did this happen?!

rogerthat

TF Ace

Yes, the 2% cashback amount for online spends is capped at Rs.1000 per month. Which means cashback is available for spends of upto Rs.50000 per month. (2% of 50000 is 1000).

Similarly the 1% cashback amount for offline spends is capped at Rs.500 per month (for spends of up to Rs.50000 per month).

skywalker

TF Select
Has to be recently. The last time I checked there was no capping. Was looking to take this card for insurance payments. Now this is dead with the capping!
I think it’s still pretty decent. I don’t think I’ll be spending more than ₹50,000 every month (I hope lol). And you’re still getting 2% Cashback for essentially every online transaction, which is rare.

Although, sadly, they rejected my application for this card :/

Riva

TF Premier
I think it’s still pretty decent. I don’t think I’ll be spending more than ₹50,000 every month (I hope lol). And you’re still getting 2% Cashback for essentially every online transaction, which is rare.

Although, sadly, they rejected my application for this card :/

On why basis did they reject?
My premiums are more than 50k and I cannot split it or make part payments, so this capping is a bummer.

skywalker

TF Select
On why basis did they reject?
My premiums are more than 50k and I cannot split it or make part payments, so this capping is a bummer.
Don’t know. They didn’t even inform me via mail or text that application has been rejected. I had to reach out to them on Twitter to get the status, there they informed me that it’s been rejected. Still haven’t received any mail or text, even though it’s been about a month.

You wouldn’t have to pay premiums every month, I assume. This card still is a good-to-have, since there are several categories where even SBI Cashback card doesn’t offer any Cashback, but this card offers in all online categories.

Riva

TF Premier
Don’t know. They didn’t even inform me via mail or text that application has been rejected. I had to reach out to them on Twitter to get the status, there they informed me that it’s been rejected. Still haven’t received any mail or text, even though it’s been about a month.

You wouldn’t have to pay premiums every month, I assume. This card still is a good-to-have, since there are several categories where even SBI Cashback card doesn’t offer any Cashback, but this card offers in all online categories.

I guess government spends are included for the 2% cashback. Get 2%cb for ITR and then pay sc cc bill by hdfc bill pay for another 1%cb.

sharma

TF Premier
My application took only two days for approval.
Yesterday I have applied and today it got approved.
Very quick😂

Also can we login into app already without card details?

sharma

TF Premier
Ideally banks will deduct JF or AF all the time if the card is having fee.
Once we meet the criteria then automatically they will reverse the fee.
But in any case the deduction will happen once even if we meet the criteria or not.
Post deduction they will reverse it for those people who met the criteria.
Same happened for me in Ace card too

sharma

TF Premier
How to see statement overview.
Haven't received any email, only received msg for due amount.
As per the amount I can see I'm not charged any amount ( fee ).

Am I missing something here