• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered LTF Platinum Rewards Credit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Statndard Chatarad has started sourcing Platinum Rewards Credit Card under Life Time Free pricing.

This card generally comes with a Joining/Annual of INR 250+GST but under this special offer this becomes free on spending of Rs 500 or more within 30 days from card issuance to avoid levy of onetime fee of INR 250 + GST.

Link: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-rewards/

Anyone tried to apply, please update this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 145

skywalker

TF Select
Platinum Rewards is the only LTF card as of now SC is providing as of now.

If your online spends are more , try going for Smart CC , as i saw in @TechnoFino sir video , this card gives 2% cashback even for wallet reloads also it comes with nil joining fees as per current offer and also the approval rate is more in case of Smart CC.

I went for Smart cc for 2 reasons ,

1. They were giving oneplus nord buds till 31st june applications
  2. The approval rate is more than SC Platinum as this is the only chance to get SC CC.
Just my thought , for more info , see the offer details and apply for the card based on your requirements.
I also have SBI Cashback CC. Would SC Smart CC still be beneficial for me? Since I’m already getting 5% CB for most of my online spends.

Also, Nord buds offer is discontinued now AFAIK.

rogerthat

TF Ace
I also have SBI Cashback CC. Would SC Smart CC still be beneficial for me? Since I’m already getting 5% CB for most of my online spends.

Also, Nord buds offer is discontinued now AFAIK.
Smart CC is good to get 2% back for spends on (high spend) categories excluded from SBI CB. Like wallet, insurance, jewellery, education, utilities, rent etc. Nearly no credit cards give any kind of cashback on most of these categories.

Last edited:

skywalker

TF Select
Smart CC is good to get 2% back for spends on (high spend) categories excluded from SBI CB. Like wallet, insurance, jewellery, education, utilities, rent etc. Nealy no credit cards give any kind of cashback on most of these categories.
It's applicable on utility bill payments and insurance premium payments also?! And for jewellery spends done online only?

rogerthat

TF Ace
It's applicable on utility bill payments and insurance premium payments also?! And for jewellery spends done online only?
Yes, all online spends. Actually it can be considered that there are no exclusions to the online 2% cashback on SC Smart because fuel is the only excluded category overall! Only up to a maximum of Rs.50000 a month though.

In reality SC Smart is the real "No frills online cashback card".

Last edited:

skywalker

TF Select
Yes, all online spends. Unlike any other card there are no exclusions to the online 2% cashback on SC Smart because the only fuel is excluded category overall! Only up to a maximum of Rs.50000 a month though.

In reality SC Smart is the real "No frills online cashback card".
Woah! How much time do they take to credit the cashback to the card? Is it as smooth as SBI Cashback?

skywalker

TF Select
There's a slight difference there. Cashback will be accumulated in the SC 360 portal as soon as the transaction is settled and you need to redeem it from there for statement credit manually. No redemption fees.
Man, this card seems like a must-to-have. I don't think any other CCs are offering cashback or even reward points on utility bill payments, insurance premium payments and wallet loading payments anymore.

skywalker

TF Select
Yes it is unless otherwise mentioned.
Applied for the Smart CC and got an update "your Smart Credit Card application has been Approved in Principal."
Hope it gets approved, my residence address is in serviceable area but permanent address isn't. Also, they haven't asked for uploading any documents yet (payslip, ID proof).
How long do they take usually to complete the application, any idea? Do they perform vKYC and/or in-person physical verification?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Applied for the Smart CC and got an update "your Smart Credit Card application has been Approved in Principal."
Hope it gets approved, my residence address is in serviceable area but permanent address isn't. Also, they haven't asked for uploading any documents yet (payslip, ID proof).
How long do they take usually to complete the application, any idea? Do they perform vKYC and/or in-person physical verification?
First you will recieve call from them and they will verify the details you have enteted in application.

Thereafter you will get link to complete ekyc link via adhar .

After above all this you will get VKYC link to complete your vkyc verification.

skywalker

TF Select
First you will recieve call from them and they will verify the details you have enteted in application.

Thereafter you will get link to complete ekyc link via adhar .

After above all this you will get VKYC link to complete your vkyc verification.
Oh okay. How long does it take approx for the whole process to get completed and card to get approved?

Reactions: Rkr