• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard chartered credit card ekyc completed but didn't received video kyc link

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I have completed all the formalities of ekyc and OTP process on 20th April and rest left part is vkyc link but I don't received the link so is there any wait time

May be a weekend lag
Wait until Monday
I have completed the vkyc for SC platinum rewards. Also while applying in website it showed card is approved in principal. I completed all the procedure like VKYC on September 9 itself and got the message VKYC is approved. But today is September 12. Still not received any message regarding card approval. When I contact the customer care it says application number invalid.
What should I do?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have completed the vkyc for SC platinum rewards. Also while applying in website it showed card is approved in principal. I completed all the procedure like VKYC on September 9 itself and got the message VKYC is approved. But today is September 12. Still not received any message regarding card approval. When I contact the customer care it says application number invalid.
What should I do?
Wait for a day if no updates speak to cc
That’s the only option
Or install app u may be able to see virtual card

Av97

TF Neo
I have completed all the formalities of ekyc and OTP process on 20th April and rest left part is vkyc link but I don't received the link so is there any wait time
Did you get the VKYC link later ?
I’m in a similar situation, completed till eKYC using Aadhar OTP today, but didn’t get the VKYC link even though agent on phone says I should’ve received it.
Any idea when to expect the VKYC link ?

Av97

TF Neo
Did you get the VKYC link later ?
I’m in a similar situation, completed till eKYC using Aadhar OTP today, but didn’t get the VKYC link even though agent on phone says I should’ve received it.
Any idea when to expect the VKYC link ?
Got the VKYC link next day and card got approved after VKYC completion