• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stan C charges intrest

Altamash06

TF Buzz
Standard chartered banks charges 10815 plus gst by not paying .52 paise before due date this is not fair complaint multiples times but denying to reverse the amount. what can i do now please suggest.

netsec

TF Select
I had similar situation with SBI once and I asked for waiver and they considered the request. Try to convince the executive to consider this as exception.

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Standard chartered banks charges 10815 plus gst by not paying .52 paise before due date this is not fair complaint multiples times but denying to reverse the amount. what can i do now please suggest.
The three month interest-free period that they offer to their new cc holders, is a royal trap, because if you slip up even by a tiniest margin (like in this case), they come after you hard. 😪

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
It’s truly a legal scam
Did u availed any of their loan on card or 3 months interest free offers?