• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sodexo Multibenefit pass/Meal pass

KingAAR

TF Ace
Hi
I have a lot of amount in sodexo and it may cross 1 lakh in next 10 days
Is there any method to transfer money from meal pass or multi benefit pass to bank account ??
Please tell me if any
It is a rupay prepaid card with multi benefit bin as 6075 77 and meal pass 6375 13
please help me anyone , specially @Abhishek012

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi
I have a lot of amount in sodexo and it may cross 1 lakh in next 10 days
Is there any method to transfer money from meal pass or multi benefit pass to bank account ??
Please tell me if any
It is a rupay prepaid card with multi benefit bin as 6075 77 and meal pass 6375 13
please help me anyone , specially @Abhishek012
You could buy groceries via swiggy.

@VISHESH_BANSAL might help you.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Your RuPay prepaid card with multi benefit bin as 6075 77 will work any RuPay prepaid card accept merchants or buy Amazon gv.

DM ME for Amazon gv buy website.
Abhishek sir, does the same BIN allow for payments to be made to NPS (tier I)?

Is there any way the funds can be transferred to any wallet or to buy APay GVs? Amazon Pay trick does not work anymore. TIA

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Abhishek sir, does the same BIN allow for payments to be made to NPS (tier I)?

Is there any way the funds can be transferred to any wallet or to buy APay GVs? Amazon Pay trick does not work anymore. TIA
Sodexo allowed only selected merchants to pay.

This is meal card and i think only selected sodexo meal partners will accept this card. check on sodexo partner website.

when you transaction on any other merchants, some user told me they got this error on sodexo app - Merchant is not eligible.

KingAAR

TF Ace
Still waiting for your response...
now they have split Sodexo multi benefit pass into categories , like health , telecom, fuel, e.t.c and whatever bills you claim the amount will be transferred to the reimbursement wallet and you can use the money in reimbursement wallet in any website ig which accepts Rupay prepaid

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Abhishek012 bhai looks very busy!!
Is someone aware on how to buy Amazon / any other GV using Sodexo multi benefit Rupay prepaid card?
The amount is expiring next month!!
How do you say it's expiring next month? By looking at card expiry date? It won't expire like that, renewal card will carry forward the old card money. Also meal voucher and multi benefits card are separate entities, amount deposited in meal card cannot be used in multi benefits rupay card.