• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Slice app related Discussions

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Free Credit Card to bank (SBI Cashback credit card also working but dnt know you will get 5% cb or not):

Slice app Upgrade (Early bird) | Complete KYC, add money to new account and use new Sparks:

1% Flat Cashback on RuPay card spend,
Wallet UPI feature.

Slice Sparks changed after Upgrade
20% upto Rs.80 cashback on Swiggy (MOV Rs.199)
25% upto Rs.50 cashback on Blinkit (No MOV)
Flat Rs.100 cashback on Rs.799 on Firstcry
10% upto Rs.100 cashback on Redbus (No MOV)
10% upto Rs.75 cashback on Urban Company (No MOV)
ALL 5 SPARKS ENDS ON 24TH SEPTEMBER

Free transfer trick here -

Load through credit card and use Slice Wallet UPI to bank transfer free of cost.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Some additional info:

A maximum of ₹2,00,000 can be loaded to your slice account at any point of time and within 24hrs of onboarding you will be able to add ₹50,000.

The slice account can be loaded using Debit card/NetBanking/UPI/Credit card.

However, you can only add 1,00,000 via UPI and 2,00,000 using Debit card/NetBanking/Credit Card.
you can load 1,00,000 + 1,00,000 via UPI within 2 days using same bank account.

1,00,000 is per UPI transaction limit and per bank account per day limit.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Are ye sab to theek hai lekin itna na kar do ki 2 hi din me account band ho jaye.
Thoda thoda karke nikalo.
Baaki CC se kaise nikal rahe ho sab? UPI Rupay CC?
I didn't mention credit card. Just for a normal UPI to UPI transfers.

I was using Amazon pay wallet earlier, but that doesn't work for UPI intent transaction. Pockets was there, but has higher failure rate and only 1L monthly limit. So slice would be better. It has best of both worlds.

Obviously 30L I mentioned just for knowledge. Actual would be much lesser.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I didn't mention credit card. Just for a normal UPI to UPI transfers.

I was using Amazon pay wallet earlier, but that doesn't work for UPI intent transaction. Pockets was there, but has higher failure rate and only 1L monthly limit. So slice would be better. It has best of both worlds.

Obviously 30L I mentioned just for knowledge. Actual would be much lesser.
Slice wallet UPI se agar money nikal sakte hai toh Slice Wallet UPI se shayad deposit bhi kar sakte hai.

check nahi kiya maine waise.

Send Pockets Wallet UPI Id to Slice wallet UPI id.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.