• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Showing additional cibil enquiries

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi,
I have not applied for any of credit products form HDFC for last 5 months. But why it is showing in enquiries of my cibil.
Should i raise a dispute to cibil.

Attachments

• 48CD6425-8A69-4DF6-96F9-A3C7180C070D.jpeg
    48CD6425-8A69-4DF6-96F9-A3C7180C070D.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 26

chacks18

TF Select
Hi,
I have not applied for any of credit products form HDFC for last 5 months. But why it is showing in enquiries of my cibil.
Should i raise a dispute to cibil.
As per my experience, raising dispute will do absolutely nothing.

For dispute requests, CIBIL just verifies the data from their database as per the bank's reporting. Dispute request will most likely to result in no change. And if you able to try hard enough contacting CIBIL customer care and kinda pressure them to write to bank regarding this enquiry only then you'll have your chance to get it done from CIBIL end.

I'd recommend you to do it by yourself, write to HDFC in the first place and save time.

Also, attach original cibil report from the CIBIL website. If you don't have CIBIL Membership, you can also get it from HDFC's CIBIL portal. Banks officials may reply giving excuses with authenticity of your CIBIL report from thirdy party apps.