• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Showed me LTF CC and gave me chargeable cc

Saudk007

TF Buzz
Hey everyone, i recently got an offer of moneyback+ credit card, they showed me it's Ltf, but now customer care is saying that your card is chargeable.
What to do?

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had a similar experience with HDFC where they initially offered me a TATA Neucard free for the first year. However, they ended up charging me an annual fee of 1499+GST and failed to provide the promised joining benefits of 1500 Neucoins. Now, I find myself in a situation where I need to provide evidence of the original offer, which unfortunately I did not save. :(

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I had a similar experience with HDFC where they initially offered me a TATA Neucard free for the first year. However, they ended up charging me an annual fee of 1499+GST and failed to provide the promised joining benefits of 1500 Neucoins. Now, I find myself in a situation where I need to provide evidence of the original offer, which unfortunately I did not save. :(
I faced a similar situation.

Tata neu Continuously sent me LTF SMS and E-Mail but on App only FYF is written.

Then I got confirmation from Twitter team of Tata neu that App is facing technical glitch, if you have recived LTF communication then issued card would be a LTF Card only.

When Card is Approved, I confirmed with HDFC CC and It was only FYF.

Then I did a Conversion with Twitter team of Tata neu over DM and Next day My card converted into LTF.

But you do not have any proof neither you took any confirmation, you can try your luck by sending an E-Mail.

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I faced a similar situation.

Tata neu Continuously sent me LTF SMS and E-Mail but on App only FYF is written.

Then I got confirmation from Twitter team of Tata neu that App is facing technical glitch, if you have recived LTF communication then You will be issued a LTF Card only.

When Card is Approved, I confirmed with HDFC CC and It was only FYF.

Then I did some Conversion with Twitter team of Tata neu over DM and Next day My card converted into LTF.

But you do not have any proof neither you took any confirmation, you can try your luck by sending an E-Mail.
I have sent an email, and the team is currently working on my request. I don't mind the fees; however, they should have provided me with 1500 coins in exchange for the fee. If they ask for proof, I will mention that the same error that caused the coins to be missing also resulted in the incorrect fee being charged.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I find myself in a situation where I need to provide evidence of the original offer, which unfortunately I did not save. :(
You can use these. I don't think they have any mechanism to verify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404_141424_Tata Neu.png
    Screenshot_20230404_141424_Tata Neu.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20230404_141420_Tata Neu.png
    Screenshot_20230404_141420_Tata Neu.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 46