• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I opt for SC Card ?

AsB

TF Ace
While submitting my docs at my office (new company) , an SC executive ran towards me and told me to apply for a card. He said that approval rate was very high (as of 22 June 2022). I told him that I would share the documents only after I reach home and learn a little bit more about the card. Also, I told him that I will l share documents only in the official mail, and not through whatsapp.
He shared his email id, but also told that there was no need, and that I can apply online, but I can put his employee id.

So, I re-searched a bit. In fact, I found that SCB has highest fraud Transaction disputes even higher than Indian counter parts. Also, SCB Card's customer service is pathetic compared to even SBI or Axis.

So, is this true or false? Should I go for SCB Card ?

Gautham

TF Premier
While submitting my docs at my office (new company) , an SC executive ran towards me and told me to apply for a card. He said that approval rate was very high (as of 22 June 2022). I told him that I would share the documents only after I reach home and learn a little bit more about the card. Also, I told him that I will l share documents only in the official mail, and not through whatsapp.
He shared his email id, but also told that there was no need, and that I can apply online, but I can put his employee id.

So, I re-searched a bit. In fact, I found that SCB has highest fraud Transaction disputes even higher than Indian counter parts. Also, SCB Card's customer service is pathetic compared to even SBI or Axis.

which card did he offer?

Dr. Drake

TF Ace

I have been using SCB card for 7-8 years and never experience any issue with the card neither with support. I had utmost talked to support at par 2-3 times and the resolution was pretty quick within 3days.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not true on the fraud bit at least in my experience. Have SCB titanium since 2013 and have held SCB priority, Ultimate and Rewards card in the past. Never had issues with either fraud or poor customer service.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

To avoid fraud keeping deactivated card when not in use 👍✌