• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I go for Pinnacle or Legend? (IndusInd)

raghavx

TF Select
Hi,
I am getting LTF IndusInd Legend Credit Card. But I think Pinnacle is a better one. Eventually, I'd apply for Pinnacle.

So, should I pay the pinnacle joining fees and apply for it? (Tbh, I don't feel like paying Rs 14k as of now).

How difficult would it be to upgrade to Pinnacle from Legend? If it would be difficult then I won't be applying for Legend now. Then, I'd apply for Pinnacle later. Else, I will apply for Legend.

Did you opt for upgrade? I am also getting same offer against LTF EasyDiner.
How did they offer you LTF Easydiner?
I hold LTF Legend and I emailed them for free upgrade to Easydiner LTF and I attached Payslip, they Said free upgrade not possible and one time fee applicable, register on website and it will show your eligible cards

imrandiwan

TF Select
No. Pinnacle for 6k is not worth. Had it been LTF I would have thought. EazyDiner gives me 2 movie tickets per month and good discounts on dining. Which is very good for a LTF card.
Earlier they used to give option of 15k offline vouchers against joining fees, is it still being offered with new upgrades?

imrandiwan

TF Select
I
How did they offer you LTF Easydiner?
I hold LTF Legend and I emailed them for free upgrade to Easydiner LTF and I attached Payslip, they Said free upgrade not possible and one time fee applicable, register on website and it will show your eligible cards
It was upgraded last year when they were giving targeted upgrades against LTF legend by sending emails.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Today I received a payed upgrade offer from Legend to Pinnacle. The usual 15000 one-time joining fee, offset through brand vouchers worth 15000. If I want Amazon voucher instead, only 10000 Amazon for a fee of 15000. So there is that extra 5000 and the gst amount of 2700. About the GST the executive told me that there will be a complimentary Eazydiner 1 year membership. I already have ICICI Amazon Pay, Flipkart Axis and Tata Neu Infinity cards, and a great deal of my online spends are on brands related to these cards. Any other reasons I should consider the upgrade? Any chance I can get the upgrade without charges, or for a significantly lesser amount? Heard IndusInd can be flexible with even the one time joining fees. I don't have any other banking relation with the bank, any particular benefit of having an Exclusive bank account? Have SB accounts with Federal Bank with MAB of 5000, a 0 balance with PNB, and a similar one with Paytm Payments Bank.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Today I received a payed upgrade offer from Legend to Pinnacle. The usual 15000 one-time joining fee, offset through brand vouchers worth 15000. If I want Amazon voucher instead, only 10000 Amazon for a fee of 15000. So there is that extra 5000 and the gst amount of 2700. About the GST the executive told me that there will be a complimentary Eazydiner 1 year membership. I already have ICICI Amazon Pay, Flipkart Axis and Tata Neu Infinity cards, and a great deal of my online spends are on brands related to these cards. Any other reasons I should consider the upgrade? Any chance I can get the upgrade without charges, or for a significantly lesser amount? Heard IndusInd can be flexible with even the one time joining fees. I don't have any other banking relation with the bank, any particular benefit of having an Exclusive bank account? Have SB accounts with Federal Bank with MAB of 5000, a 0 balance with PNB, and a similar one with Paytm Payments Bank.
Check this thread here