• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close my ICICI Expressions card now that I have Rupay coral card?

src223

TF Premier
Just like many other people, I got ICICI Rupay coral card LTF from the imobile app. I also have Amazon pay card followed by Expressions card (because I needed a normal ICICI card for offers, platinum chip card kept being rejected).

Expressions card is VISA, not free, Rs 500 + 18% GST every year.
New Rupay Coral is LTF.
Rupay Coral is linked to Expression card such that the bill for both cards come in one PDF.

Should I close the Expressions card? Will I be able to use the Rupay Coral card without Expressions card? Is there any possibility of missing out on offers using the Rupay Coral card only?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Just like many other people, I got ICICI Rupay coral card LTF from the imobile app. I also have Amazon pay card followed by Expressions card (because I needed a normal ICICI card for offers, platinum chip card kept being rejected).

New Rupay Coral is LTF.
Rupay Coral is linked to Expression card such that the bill for both cards come in one PDF.

Should I close the Expressions card? Will I be able to use the Rupay Coral card without Expressions card? Is there any possibility of missing out on offers using the Rupay Coral card only?
You won't miss any offer coz you can get LTF Coral Visa/Amex/MC on the basis of LTF Coral Rupay. Just DM them on twitter and their executive will take the request for LTF Coral of another variant.

At the same time, ask him if you can drop Expression card while your Coral Rupay remains active. If he agrees, then close expression card.

Pradeepbansal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How are you guys getting coral ltf. My platinum is getting rejected since last 1 year. I already have amazon pay card and several other cards from other banks too. But not able to get a simple platinum card since last 1 year.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How are you guys getting coral ltf. My platinum is getting rejected since last 1 year. I already have amazon pay card and several other cards from other banks too. But not able to get a simple platinum card since last 1 year.
Do you know why? or can you guess why?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I dont know. Every time there is one or other reason with them. Once they told me they are not able to verify my office address. One or the other reason every time.
Why I asked, if we know the reason behind it, it would be better to fix the issue and then try again..
Okay , coming back to Coral Rupay card LTF offer, as you have APAY card, please uninstall , reinstall and relogin to the iMobile App in your andrios phone and check under 'Cards" option , you most probably would have the offer..

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Just send them a DM on twitter handle 'ICICI Bank Cares' that you want Platinum card on the basis of existing Apay card. Mention your card's last 4 digit & contact no. They'll call you & take request for platinum card.

souvikr

TF Premier

New Rupay Coral is LTF.

How did you get rupay coral from imobile? In have only apay right now and I am interested in rupay coral.

Pradeepbansal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why I asked, if we know the reason behind it, it would be better to fix the issue and then try again..
Okay , coming back to Coral Rupay card LTF offer, as you have APAY card, please uninstall , reinstall and relogin to the iMobile App in your andrios phone and check under 'Cards" option , you most probably would have the offer..
Uninstalled it and re installed it. Do not have any offer in app. Where shid i check for offer exactly?