• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I apply for Axis Ace??

zoro

TF Select
I recently for invite for Axis Ace Credit card, I already have Flipkart Axis credit card and Tata neu, among the 10 other cards that i have right now, I already get 4% cashback on Uber/swiggy/etc and I get 5% back on Tata Neu infinity for Utility Bill payments, and both Flipkart Axis and Tata Neu infinity are life time free.

Wanted to know if it is a good choice to hold axis Ace, given the fact I already have LTF for the following cards HDFC Diners Privilege, IndusInd Eazydiner, Axis Indian Oil, IDFC wealth, Citi Indian Oil, RBL Shoprite(I will get this soon after edition card is closed), etc

Gautham

TF Premier
I recently for invite for Axis Ace Credit card, I already have Flipkart Axis credit card and Tata neu, among the 10 other cards that i have right now, I already get 4% cashback on Uber/swiggy/etc and I get 5% back on Tata Neu infinity for Utility Bill payments, and both Flipkart Axis and Tata Neu infinity are life time free.

Wanted to know if it is a good choice to hold axis Ace, given the fact I already have LTF for the following cards HDFC Diners Privilege, IndusInd Eazydiner, Axis Indian Oil, IDFC wealth, Citi Indian Oil, RBL Shoprite(I will get this soon after edition card is closed), etc
yes, it's still a very good card. no ordinary person will have utility bill of greater than 10k. It's unlimited 2% is still best in the business.

zoro

TF Select
yes, it's still a very good card. no ordinary person will have utility bill of greater than 10k. It's unlimited 2% is still best in the business.
Yes, completely agree, but I am confused since I am already getting 1.5% for all purchases with Flipkart axis and Tata neu infinity, and few other cards fetch me 2% or more than for my spends - like Indusind, BOB premier - 2% for food, and few other categories; shoprite 5% on groceries, tata neu 5% on utility and the list goes on with Apay card.

Gautham

TF Premier
Yes, completely agree, but I am confused since I am already getting 1.5% for all purchases with Flipkart axis and Tata neu infinity, and few other cards fetch me 2% or more than for my spends - like Indusind, BOB premier - 2% for food, and few other categories; shoprite 5% on groceries, tata neu 5% on utility and the list goes on with Apay card.
then you dont need.

Iamgora

TF Select

After the recent devaluation of the card, and as you own a HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, I don't see any requirement for the ACE card. You can use it for axis-based offers. as sometimes cobranded cards don't fetch the offers.

zoro

TF Select
After the recent devaluation of the card, and as you own a HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, I don't see any requirement for the ACE card. You can use it for axis-based offers. as sometimes cobranded cards don't fetch the offers.
Yes, even i thought the same, i already hold 2 cards from axis -> Flipkart axis and axis Indian oil. Thanks for your response.

karankayastha

TF Premier
No its still a good card 2% offline & utility bill upto 10k is covered how many make payment of utility bill more that 10k?

Iamgora

TF Select
No its still a good card 2% offline & utility bill upto 10k is covered how many make payment of utility bill more that 10k?
If utility spending is high, Airtel Axis will be a better card, I guess. I use it, and it gives 10% capped at 300 on electricity and gas. and 3,000 per month for a normal household is more than enough. and Airtel rechage gets 25% of the cap at 300. I use Airtel Axis for utility payments.

Last edited: