• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shocking Decrease in SBI's credit Limit!!

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Hey folks, do yourself a favor and take a peek at your credit limit in SBI cards. You might be in for a rude awakening, like I was. They slashed my limit to such a low amount, I can barely afford a bag of peanuts. Literally. 🥜😂

4L to 14k😂. Just hoping its some technical glitch. Have mailed to cc anyways

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Had Fbb and transferred all the limit to Cashback leaving 10k on Fbb.. Now they have taken back All from Cashback
Same for me :(
Matlab CB card walo ki mostly maari gayi hai
These validate this point....

So, there is some pattern is forming here...

The guys who have transferred other card's balance to CB card are getting truncated with their limit ..
My case is actually the opposite to this, I have given away some of my CB card CL to Simply Click card... hence the axe has not fallen on my cards yet..

I am not saying this the only criteria, there may be other cases as well... but the case must be true... Lets see.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

i never transferred limit from OLA to CB it was CB own cashback

Strange

TF Legend

So, there is some pattern is forming here...

The guys who have transferred other card's balance to CB card are getting truncated with their limit ..
My case is actually the opposite to this, I have given away some of my CB card CL to Simply Click card... hence the axe has not fallen on my cards yet..

I am not saying this the only criteria, there may be other cases as well... but the case must be true... Lets see.
I didn't transfer credit limit from my Simplyclick to cashback. If I would've transferred the credit limit my cashback card limit would also have been truncated.

Last edited: