• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shocking Decrease in SBI's credit Limit!!

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Hey folks, do yourself a favor and take a peek at your credit limit in SBI cards. You might be in for a rude awakening, like I was. They slashed my limit to such a low amount, I can barely afford a bag of peanuts. Literally. 🥜😂

4L to 14k😂. Just hoping its some technical glitch. Have mailed to cc anyways

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
The bank can decrease the limit if they find a customer's profile risky. We can't fight this step of SBI card, but we can request SBI Card to reevaluate our profile and check if they can restore the old credit limit.

So it's advised that everyone who is affected by this step emails SBI Card and requests a reevaluation.

If they reject your request, I'm afraid there is nothing more we can do.

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Wow, sbi cards really knows how to make us feel special. They slashed our limits like a hot knife through butter. Now we’re all equally broke and miserable. Maybe we should just dump them and find a better partner. Any suggestions? 😜

Strange

TF Legend
My limits are still intact, thankfully. But, the existing limits were quite low, so I guess there was no room for reduction :p
Same here. 😂

Hey folks, do yourself a favor and take a peek at your credit limit in SBI cards. You might be in for a rude awakening, like I was. They slashed my limit to such a low amount, I can barely afford a bag of peanuts. Literally. 🥜😂
How much cashback you have earned till today?