• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sharing My Experience with Axis Airtel Application

nirmalya

TF Select
Hi All,

I am sharing my experience with Airtel Axis credit card application process.
I have been trying to get this card for quite sometime. Tried to apply it from primary Jio number linked with the bank, it was showing no offer. Then tried with a different Jio number, it showed the offer but pincode was not eligible. So, the next thing which I did, I changed the pincode to nearest one in my area, mentioned my pincode seperately in the address section. I was wondering whether changing these things will work or not but Axis took their sweet time of 10 working days to update mobile and address. I started receiving SMS that my mobile and address linked with my other Axis credit cards got updated. That was the green signal that the card was going to be approved. On the next day, I received an SMS that card was approved and would be dispatched within 3 days. Below is the chronology:
  1. 24/08 - Applied the card
  2. 06/09 - Eligibility check was initiated, application was approved. No physical or vKYC check happened.
  3. 09/09 - Card was dispatched.
  4. 11/09 - Received the card.
This is proves that it is possible to get Airtel Axis card:
  • From non-Airtel number.
  • Non-serviceable pincode
  • Even if you are holding similar type of cashback credit card like ACE.
Now, I will use ACE card mostly for the offline spends and Airtel Axis for Utility bill payments. I have also updated mobile number and address which got changed during the application process.

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

eatpepsi

TF Select
Also I would like to confirm, you can apply directly from axis executive offline also .. i got it that way… recently delivered … I am posting this because a few months ago someone here told me that it is not possible and I had to apply with a new number on the Airtel app itself … I took a chance and it was approved … but it took a long time to process … almost a month …

Last edited:

James

TF Ace
Also I would like to confirm, you can apply directly from axis executive offline also .. i got it that way… recently delivered … I am posting this because a few months ago someone here told me that it is not possible and I had to apply with a new number on the Airtel app itself … I took a chance and it was approved … but it took a long time to process … almost a month …
Will it be FYF. AIRTEL is now offering 500 Rs voucher also

bubul00

TF Neo
One question on which pin code your card was delivered? I have done the same thing but I afraid that my card will be deliver on the mention servicable pin code only which is 100 km away from me.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
My airtel app was showing airtel axis card option from long time but till now i haven't applied for airtel card, this week i tried to apply it and got below error, anyone else got the same?
People with this error is the majority. People who actually got offer it the minority. Airtel pushes this offer for all but when you go and apply it shows you do not have offer at this time. Only way is to wait for eternity or apply from another number.

When applying from another number, there is another headache error "the information you have entered is incorrect, please check" after clicking submit at the end of the application process. I have tried this 7-8 times among 3 different mobile numbers (2 Airtel and 1 Vi numbers)

CyberPsych

TF Ace
For me they said, Airtel and Ace cannot be applied offline. Only Flipkart and IOCL co-brandeds can be applied offline. I know they're lying.

Last edited:

sp8787

TF Buzz
"It may help to to get Airtel card."
After reading benefits on this community, I decided to apply for Airtel Axis Credit Card.
I tried using my Airtel Number but there were no any offer available, then I tried using two other family mobile numbers (Airtel/Jio) but after OTP submission
Msg "Incorrect information" shown. (Using Airtel Thanks App in Aug-2023). Then Called Axis CC they told it can be applied only through Airtel Thanks App.
Thereafter I has applied offline C2C through an axis agent on Dtd 22-09-2023 and after One/Two Twitter post & Email my card was approved on 10-10-23 & received Airtel Axis VISA Card yesterday, and Axis gave me limit of 600K.
I am using Axis Kiwi Card with Limit of 300K (Since June-23 with 2% Cashback, Thanks to Techno-Fino for it).
I used ICICI Platinum Card with 600K Limit for Offline Airtel Axis Application.