• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shall I close RBL Platinum Plus Supercard?

EnthuCC

TF Select
My card renewal is in June and the renewal fee is 999+tax. The card is rarely used. The rewards are appalling. I had tried to get RBL World Safari but RBL denied it mentioning the reason that my current card is co-branded with Bajaj Finserv and they can upgrade only but can't provide me World Safari.

Shall I close this card?

Will I be able to get World Safari later? I am looking for a card with 0 forex fees.

the_collector

TF Premier
My card renewal is in June and the renewal fee is 999+tax. The card is rarely used. The rewards are appalling. I had tried to get RBL World Safari but RBL denied it mentioning the reason that my current card is co-branded with Bajaj Finserv and they can upgrade only but can't provide me World Safari.

Shall I close this card?

Will I be able to get World Safari later? I am looking for a card with 0 forex fees.
Get au ixigo card. It's LTF for now and 0 forex.

Arguably same offering as RBL world safari

rajcasio

TF Premier
When you requested for closure did the retention team offer you any perks like converting into LTF or RPs?
They expect us to beg for membership fee waiver every year and offer shitty RP to not close the CC.
I told them if not LTF then close.. they denied LTF and closed it for good :p

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Paisa bazaar is Okay compare to Bank bazaar. We can't apply for this card via direct RBL credit card agent. It's like invite based card via Paisa bazaar app/website.
I don’t mind calls from sites like Paisa bazar..
I am only worried about my personal data getting leaked and my pan misused, un authorised CIBIL enquiries using my PAN etc
Will Paisa bazar do this?

I am only worried about my personal data getting leaked and my pan misused, un authorised CIBIL enquiries using my PAN etc
I didn't face such issues till now. Got only 1 or 2 calls in a quarter regarding pre approved card/loan offers.

Reactions: SSV

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Not Sure about data leak but havent got any un authorised enquiries yet.
Got Duet about 2 months ago but have been using PB since 2-3 years for credit scores other than of CIBIL.

Reactions: SSV