• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Serviceable pincodes for Amex cards

ashish1521

TF Buzz
A Few days means how many days?
Did you contact CC.?
Was the decision out?
How do you know that it is not serviceable?

Sometimes it takes time to process an application.
It seems you may get the card
Its been one week since the Video KYC. I haven't contacted customer care yet, but I suppose I should wait a few more days before doing so.

Regarding the serviceable pin code -- My guess is that since my city isn't mentioned in the serviceable pin codes, and also when I try to upload my documents via the link on the email where they shared the link for video KYC, it gives me this error - "We are sorry, the information provided could not be validated. Please check that you are using the pin code and date of birth provided in the application."

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Its been one week since the Video KYC. I haven't contacted customer care yet, but I suppose I should wait a few more days before doing so.

Regarding the serviceable pin code -- My guess is that since my city isn't mentioned in the serviceable pin codes, and also when I try to upload my documents via the link on the email where they shared the link for video KYC, it gives me this error - "We are sorry, the information provided could not be validated. Please check that you are using the pin code and date of birth provided in the application."
okay .. noted .. lets see what CC say first.. then see how to tackle this...

ashish1521

TF Buzz
okay .. noted .. lets see what CC say first.. then see how to tackle this...
Just spoke to CC. The person said that the pin code is serviceable otherwise you wouldn't be even allowed to do video kyc, but your doc upload link has expired which is why you are unable to use the same to upload the documents. He has raised a request for the link to be sent to the email id again within next 24 hours. Hopefully, i will be able to get the application processed. I will update this thread if I face any other issues or if the application goes through successfully. Thanks @SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just spoke to CC. The person said that the pin code is serviceable otherwise you wouldn't be even allowed to do video kyc, but your doc upload link has expired which is why you are unable to use the same to upload the documents. He has raised a request for the link to be sent to the email id again within next 24 hours. Hopefully, i will be able to get the application processed. I will update this thread if I face any other issues or if the application goes through successfully. Thanks @SSV
I know the fact that your pincode is serviceable.. I just want you to hear from the horses mouth. .all the best

ashish1521

TF Buzz
I know the fact that your pincode is serviceable.. I just want you to hear from the horses mouth. .all the best
Hi @SSV an update here. Somebody from their team called to get my documents uploaded and sent to them via email, but looking at my ITR he is pushing me to get the platinum chase card instead of the platinum travel card. I am not keen on getting the chase card due to high annual fees attached, especially when I use Diners black and Axis Vistara card very frequently for travel and other spends. Your thought? I will also check other threads meanwhile to compare if the platinum chase card would be worth going for. Thanks in advance

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi @SSV an update here. Somebody from their team called to get my documents uploaded and sent to them via email, but looking at my ITR he is pushing me to get the platinum chase card instead of the platinum travel card. I am not keen on getting the chase card due to high annual fees attached, especially when I use Diners black and Axis Vistara card very frequently for travel and other spends. Your thought? I will also check other threads meanwhile to compare if the platinum chase card would be worth going for. Thanks in advance
DOnt go for platinum Charge Card, if you think the charges are high ou.. but it is a good life style beneift card..
Start with Pla travel ,and the you can upgrade it to Plat charge later depending up on your needs

ashish1521

TF Buzz
So my application got cancelled (got an email that the same is on hold as documents are incomplete), called cc and the person said you have entered a different date of birth as to what's mentioned on your aadhar (silly mistake as probably i was half asleep after a lot of meetings while applying) and he suggested to reapply after 24 hours.

Should I wait for 24 hours and reapply or apply today itself?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So my application got cancelled (got an email that the same is on hold as documents are incomplete), called cc and the person said you have entered a different date of birth as to what's mentioned on your aadhar (silly mistake as probably i was half asleep after a lot of meetings while applying) and he suggested to reapply after 24 hours.

Should I wait for 24 hours and reapply or apply today itself?
Wait for 24 hours..
Personal data should exactly match according to your official documents..
Say for example, if some fraudster applies with your name giving wrong details…
So it was not a silly mistake