• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Today i received below email from scapia, Don't know what issue they have resolved, i applied 3 months ago and it was rejected.

Important update on your Scapia application, XXXXXXXXXX

Good news! We have resolved the issues that you faced and we have now enhanced your onboarding experience.

Restart your application to get the Scapia Federal Credit Card today.

We apologise for the long wait, XXXXXXXX. Hope to see you in the tribe soon.
Still getting same "existing Federal customer" error. Don't know what they've fixed lol.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am finding that the flight prices on their app are overpriced compared to even Amazon app flights. I am now wondering if their offline 2% is worth using.
2% is of no use.
Only use I can see is 5k for unlimited domestic lounges(seems they are adding international as well) and 0 forex for LTF card. No other use.
Also, if someone travels frequently, I believe there are better lifestyle and travel cards as compared to this.