• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ultimate Redemption Options

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got a call from SC about Ultimate. I already knew that the reward rate is 3.33%
When I saw multiple reviews, I came to know that everyone mentions about the difficult redemption options (like only travel) for GV.
Can anyone please help me understanding the difficulty? Is it still there?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a call from SC about Ultimate. I already knew that the reward rate is 3.33%
When I saw multiple reviews, I came to know that everyone mentions about the difficult redemption options (like only travel) for GV.
Can anyone please help me understanding the difficulty? Is it still there?
You can see for yourself. This is based on what someone else posted:
For SC Ultimate the redemption ratio is 1:1, so ignore the 1:4 ratio that you see

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
GVs mostly available are-- Croma, MMT, Yatra, Bigbasket, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Tanishq, Senco, Mariott etc to name some of them.

Amazon/ Flipkart not available. Other than that most of the shopping/ travel brand's are available.

vasanth_ece

TF Select
GVs mostly available are-- Croma, MMT, Yatra, Bigbasket, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Tanishq, Senco, Mariott etc to name some of them.

Amazon/ Flipkart not available. Other than that most of the shopping/ travel brand's are available.
Rs:118 as redemption fee for every redemption which reduces the effective % based on redemption value.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I think Tanishq is not there anymore, they have removed it. can anyone please confirm?

rogerthat

TF Ace
Even Croma is gone now. As is MMT, Bigbasket, Yatra, Tanishq. All the options seem pretty useless to me now. Most of the vouchers are for apparel and other luxury things (mostly apparel). I mean, most people having Ultimate are heavy spenders. How much clothes will you buy for, say, Rs.40000 (40000 points)?

A saving grace is Taj and Marriott. But then again, there are better ways to get hotel stays. Apple Imagine seems to be the only worthwhile option anymore.

rogerthat

TF Ace
I understand that the options keep changing, but they seem to be only removing brands (that too the good ones) and not adding them.

msiva

TF Neo
Even Croma is gone now. As is MMT, Bigbasket, Yatra, Tanishq. All the options seem pretty useless to me now. Most of the vouchers are for apparel and other luxury things (mostly apparel). I mean, most people having Ultimate are heavy spenders. How much clothes will you buy for, say, Rs.40000 (40000 points)?

A saving grace is Taj and Marriott. But then again, there are better ways to get hotel stays. Apple Imagine seems to be the only worthwhile option anymore.
I have 26k points and don't need luxury apparels/hotels. I am out of options to redeem. Please help, if any ideas?

Anyone redeemed Peter England or similar brand vouchers? Do these vouchers get applied on any discounted sale price or on MRP itself?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have 26k points and don't need luxury apparels/hotels. I am out of options to redeem. Please help, if any ideas?

Anyone redeemed Peter England or similar brand vouchers? Do these vouchers get applied on any discounted sale price or on MRP itself?
I used Allen Solly and u can visit store and claim any spend based offers like 7k for 1k discount like that.

helloworld

TF Legend

take Spar if you have nearby and redesign your home.

take Uber (not much maybe 4k) if you travelling.

or check those marshal speakers, .75p value.

or Taj or Marriott..