• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

cc_crazy

TF Neo
Hi,
I want to pay rent using SBI VISTARA PRIME and I am looking at two possible options:
1) RG (.39% + GST + 237)
2) Paytm wallet.

The rent agreement doesn't have rent split between me and my flatmates. If I register on RG with entire flat rent ( would help in achieving milestone) would it affect the year end rent split for taxation purposes.

If I use Paytm route which is relatively simpler for now, will I earn cv points and milestone benefits.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi,
I want to pay rent using SBI VISTARA PRIME and I am looking at two possible options:
1) RG (.39% + GST + 237)
2) Paytm wallet.

The rent agreement doesn't have rent split between me and my flatmates. If I register on RG with entire flat rent ( would help in achieving milestone) would it affect the year end rent split for taxation purposes.

If I use Paytm route which is relatively simpler for now, will I earn cv points and milestone benefits.
Y E S

life

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
it might give milestone benefit, but it does not give Vistara CV points on it.

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,
1) RG (.39% + GST + 237)
2) Paytm wallet.

You can register on RG and then reduce the rent amount. It has to be lower than the agreement.

adi_0001

TF Buzz
Use BharatNXT app, transfer any amount you like to your friends or families account using your SBI card, the transactions will fall into utilities category and Rewards and Milestones both will be accumulated without the Rent processing fees on your card. The only thing is you will have to pay convenience fee by the app around 2-2.5℅ of transactions amount.

Got a mail today that rent payment will not acruee points from 1st April on Sbi Simply click card. Does this applies to all the SBI card, if anyone can confirm. I was planning to change to SBI vistara, specifically for rent payment but looks like it has gone from SBI also

cha-ching

TF Neo
Called into customer care regarding clarification on rent payments through third part counting towards Milestone spends [for Vistara Prime].
They mentioned spends that count towards regular CV are the only ones that count towards Milestone too, so this automatically excludes rents.

Can anyone confirm?