• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SBI Vistara prime linking CV ID

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
According to tittle. I already have a CV and want to continue the same CV ID for SBI Vistara Prime. I visited there booth in a mall and they said SBI would issue a new CV Id and we can link the CV ID after the fact. I felt it was a little weird because when I got Axis Vistara Infinite, they asked for CV ID during the application.I have a feeling they were pushing me to get the card and I won't be able to edit cv id after the fact. How should I proceed with this?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
According to tittle. I already have a CV and want to continue the same CV ID for SBI Vistara Prime. I visited there booth in a mall and they said SBI would issue a new CV Id and we can link the CV ID after the fact. I felt it was a little weird because when I got Axis Vistara Infinite, they asked for CV ID during the application.I have a feeling they were pushing me to get the card and I won't be able to edit cv id after the fact. How should I proceed with this?
If you give the mail ID and contact number, you'll get the existing CV id. Else, you'll have to call them and ask to merge both IDs.

hemant89

TF Premier
If you give the mail ID and contact number, you'll get the existing CV id. Else, you'll have to call them and ask to merge both IDs.
Don't assume that they will automatically take the existing ID. This is SBI, they always do something weird. I have a bad experience in this case. I gave the same mail id and contact number (linked to my existing CV ID) when I applied for the card. I don't know why or how but they created a new CV ID on someone else's email and contact and linked that to my Credit Card. I have to send so many emails and call them multiple times to merge both CV IDs but they did not. In the end, they linked my existing CV ID to the card but the points accumulated till that time on the new CV ID were gone.
So better call them now and ask them to link your existing CV ID with the card.

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't assume that they will automatically take the existing ID. This is SBI, they always do something weird. I have a bad experience in this case. I gave the same mail id and contact number (linked to my existing CV ID) when I applied for the card. I don't know why or how but they created a new CV ID on someone else's email and contact and linked that to my Credit Card. I have to send so many emails and call them multiple times to merge both CV IDs but they did not. In the end, they linked my existing CV ID to the card but the points accumulated till that time on the new CV ID were gone.
So better call them now and ask them to link your existing CV ID with the card.
yeah, got an air India card 2 months ago, haven't received the physical card yet, and no update about FF details, god knows where my air miles going.