• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

I have made two transactions on April 23rd using tata neu plus rupay card and transaction failed,no refund till now and I just mailed to bbps mail got a reply that refund started on May 2nd when asked about other transaction that guy went awol

|V|

TF Buzz
I have made two transactions on April 23rd using tata neu plus rupay card and transaction failed,no refund till now and I just mailed to bbps mail got a reply that refund started on May 2nd when asked about other transaction that guy went awol
Which email ? These people aren't replying to my emails.

Hey guys I need your suggestion after long fight on mail and filing RBI Banking omedusm complaint I got my refund for failed transaction on 23rd March 24 from IDFC Bank
So I want to know whether I can demand compensation for non reversal of transaction after T+5 days?
I already demanded it in RBI complaint but bank didn't close it still not they give me compensation

|V|

TF Buzz
@rohant

Did you also tried paying cc bill with rupay cc ?
Can we complaint to RBI ombudsmen ?

This is my moment of "F**k around & find out". :(
I never again gonna mess around with SBI

Last edited:

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I made a 20 minute late payment on mobikwik.
There’s a 3 day period
So will they report it to cibil?
Can i mail them not to report it

What can i do?

telescope

TF Ace
I made a 20 minute late payment on mobikwik.
There’s a 3 day period
So will they report it to cibil?
Can i mail them not to report it

What can i do?
Mostly nothing adverse will happen. I also paid bill late by few hours late once or twice. It wasn't reported to cibil.

rohant

TF Premier
@rohant

Did you also tried paying cc bill with rupay cc ?
Can we complaint to RBI ombudsmen ?

This is my moment of "F**k around & find out". :(
I never again gonna mess around with SBI
Yes, I paid through icici rupay cc. Yes, we can complain it to SBI ombudsman. But, I don't want to take the headache of getting proofs and explaining them everything. Just want to refund to come automatically

|V|

TF Buzz
Yes, I paid through icici rupay cc. Yes, we can complain it to SBI ombudsman. But, I don't want to take the headache of getting proofs and explaining them everything. Just want to refund to come automatically
How much amount was it for you ? It was 22k for me :(