• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Naveen277

TF Buzz
Same happened to me today when I was paying dcb bill on unipay, I have transaction succesfull screenshot before it redirect to uniportal page but nothing showing in transaction history. Lets see what happens.. since the transaction itself was showing as success I am hoping cc bill payememt will be credited.. I have mailed to support.bpps email ID.. lets see what they reply.

Can you please keep me posted too what happens with your case too? Like whenever u will get refund or the amount credited to your cc. Thanks
Sure do let me know about your payment. I tried to raise this on social media no luck.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
20th April i did, it was not showing in transaction history but had screenshot of payment. No history or reciept generated.
Mode of payement UPI.
Thnks for the info, did you recieve any sms or mail on refund confirmation or we have to keep checking the source bank account? Like if I paid thru rbl db, then I have to check my rbl account regularly for refund and there is no notification from unipay right?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Thnks for the info, did you recieve any sms or mail on refund confirmation or we have to keep checking the source bank account? Like if I paid thru rbl db, then I have to check my rbl account regularly for refund and there is no notification from unipay right?
Keep checking, I never received any confirmation from unipay.

Naveen277

TF Buzz
Yes we need to keep checking it will return back to source account.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Paid A-xi-s cc bill yesterday in 2 transactions. Both transactions were successful, one was credited immediately but the other is still not credited. Has it happened with anyone where A-xi-s cc bill payment was successful but transaction got credited after some time?

HDFC Bank is asking for proofs for transaction dispute, what to show when there's no trace of the transaction and I didn't even take the transaction failed screenshot. I'm feeling I literally need to start screen recording anything new at least.
you would have received an email too.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
hdfc infinia payment got credited in 2 days and today paid idfc wealth payment through wealth dc and the amount got credited in wealth cc immediately. did a test payment of 100 again just to check though.

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did 2 transactions an hour back from my RBL debit card , one to IDFC cc and another to HDFC Cc. Both were successful but IDFC cc got credited in 1 minute while HDFC cc is still not credited .

If the transaction is successful, then also issue is coming in crediting or it will just take usual time to credit my hdfc cc ?? if the answer is later , what is the usual time for hdfc cc ?

I did 2 transactions an hour back from my RBL debit card , one to IDFC cc and another to HDFC Cc. Both were successful but IDFC cc got credited in 1 minute while HDFC cc is still not credited .

If the transaction is successful, then also issue is coming in crediting or it will just take usual time to credit my hdfc cc ?? if the answer is later , what is the usual time for hdfc cc ?
It will settle in 2-3 days.