• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SimplySave or BPCL Rupay CC

xfactcc

TF Premier
Namaskar,

As you would know SBI is offering credit limit enhancement and additional Rupay Credit Card to some users on their app, check your SBI Cards app to see if you have.

I have SBI Cashback card, and I am being offered SimplySave or BPCL Rupay credit card, all paid.

PS: I have a scooter and fuel expense is minimal.

Which one is my best bet according to your experienced opinion?

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated 👍

Last edited:

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How? Share ur views/experiences/ideas 😁🥺 !!!
It's here in this forum. I saw atleast 10-15 people confirmed who converted their paid bpcl or simply save card to LTF. Even simplyclick LTF possible and few ppl confirmed it. Unfortunately I do not know which thread it is exactly but in my experience here for the past year or 2 i have definitely seen many doing that.

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go for SBI Simply Save Credit Card as this is Rupay Variant and you can use it on any paytm merchants or others, which are mostly Grocery and Deparmental so you can easily get 10X Rewards points and later you can also use these points to pay your outstanding bills not like Sbi Simply Click and here the cashback value comes to 1.6 percent so its quite good.
Are you sure about it? 1.6% on UPI if MCC is grocery?