• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi simply click 2000 cleartrip voucher

romilq

TF Ace
It's alphanumeric right?
I too received without PIN on April 16th. It is alphanumeric and got it 2-3 days after completing milestone. Even the bill wasn't generated yet after achieving milestone, only transactions were settled. Bill was generated on May 5th which is my billing date.

Strange

TF Legend
I too received without PIN on April 16th. It is alphanumeric and got it 2-3 days after completing milestone. Even the bill wasn't generated yet after achieving milestone, only transactions were settled. Bill was generated on May 5th which is my billing date.
You can't sell it on zingoy without pin.

MD99

TF Neo
I am unable to apply code at the payment page of Cleartrip. There some error message is showing as "Coupon is not applicable for the trip. kindly apply other code". Is there anyone facing similar issue? don't know why its happening

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am unable to apply code at the payment page of Cleartrip. There some error message is showing as "Coupon is not applicable for the trip. kindly apply other code". Is there anyone facing similar issue? don't know why its happening
You visited that page through sponsored website that's why this error is showing. Visit Cleartrip.com directly, gift card will work.