• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Prime Card

Thor04

TF Premier
should I take sbi prime card? i got no income proof and sbi is giving me sbi prime on a fd of 1 lakh but it is a paid card with 3000 plus taxes as joining and renewal fees. should I opt for this card or not

Tejo

TF Legend
should I take sbi prime card? i got no income proof and sbi is giving me sbi prime on a fd of 1 lakh but it is a paid card with 3000 plus taxes as joining and renewal fees. should I opt for this card or not
Why SBI?

Prefer Idfc wow, indus, one card

else take Axis Prestige card/hdfc millennia.... just maintain that fd card nd apply for sbi card after 8 months, SBi mostly don't check income proof.

Axis might convert fd card to unsecured card and hdfc will offer unsecured card when you close fd card.

After getting unsecured card close that fd card

Thor04

TF Premier
Why SBI?

Prefer Idfc wow, indus, one card

else take Axis Prestige card/hdfc millennia.... just maintain that fd card nd apply for sbi card after 8 months, SBi mostly don't check income proof.

Axis might convert fd card to unsecured card and hdfc will offer unsecured card when you close fd card.

After getting unsecured card close that fd card
I had onecard, I closed it so I guess I cannot apply for it again. I do have indusind savings account and do they give secured card if yes then which one please give details. IDFC WOW has no benefits. Also I want a cc with priority pass. SBI Prime has priority pass that's why I was saying to get that card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Indus induldge ..... 5 lakh fd
@Tejo ... FYI... to better understand OP's requirements

Tejo

TF Legend
@Tejo ... FYI... to better understand OP's requirements

i said as per his needs only
he wants prioriy pass card, and an unsecured card with good limit in future

Indus Indulge provides unlimited lounges, he could surely get best card on c2c with indulge

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

Tejo

TF Legend
I had onecard, I closed it so I guess I cannot apply for it again. I do have indusind savings account and do they give secured card if yes then which one please give details. IDFC WOW has no benefits. Also I want a cc with priority pass. SBI Prime has priority pass that's why I was saying to get that card.
Really you have 98 enquiries??

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Take SBI SimplyClick or SimplySave, they only have 500 annual/renewal fee. Can be waived off easily with one call.

Tejo

TF Legend
@vaibhav111 merge the threads

psmangat5

TF Select
I have Prime Card (though I got LTF) only good thing is every quarter it gives 1000 Pizza Hut Voucher on spending 50,000. These are the privileges on it. If you can get any other card as you are spending 3000+ GST go for that. I think AU Vetta also gives Priority Pass and its LTF.

Screenshot_2024-05-22-20-45-11-57_87b2c207f6954c2a0fe6b457a6e14ebb.jpg

shivamk

TF Ace
I have Prime Card (though I got LTF) only good thing is every quarter it gives 1000 Pizza Hut Voucher on spending 50,000. These are the privileges on it. If you can get any other card as you are spending 3000+ GST go for that. I think AU Vetta also gives Priority Pass and its LTF.

Screenshot_2024-05-22-20-45-11-57_87b2c207f6954c2a0fe6b457a6e14ebb.jpg
Can you share how did you get prime LTF?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i said as per his needs only
he wants prioriy pass card, and an unsecured card with good limit in future

Indus Indulge provides unlimited lounges, he could surely get best card on c2c with indulge
I wanted you to understand the whole situation... nothing about your recommendation...
Anyway now , you have the full information...