• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI no limit enhancement/ transfer of limit

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had got SBI cash back card with only 10k limit, while I have another SBI card with 363k limit. I have asked the customer care to enhance or transfer the limit. Every time, they have denied that you are not eligible to enhancement nor transfer of limit is allowed between the card. Any option to enhance the limit on SBI cashback card?

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do you regularly check any limit enhancement offers? Many people recently received LE on their cashback and other SBI cards.

On a separate note there is another thread where SBI has reduced the limits of number of people due to technical glitch. :)

wapenshaw

TF Select
place a card closure request for the lower limit card and then ask them to raise the limit when the agent calls
I did that with a simplyclick card. same 10k limit, he said he can't increase the limit. this is after I asked twice for increase, first one month after card and 2nd 7 months after card issue (they asked me to try again in 6 months). They eventually said can't increase the limit and closed the card. Ironically I applied for cashback card again after a year or so and then they give a limit of 3.1L

SBI is weird

Akashn

TF Ace
How? What's the source of this information?

Check this thread