• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Limit Enhancement for Secondary Credit Card

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

It's been almost a year since I got SBI Cashback, got it around 1st January this year. My first Credit Card from SBI is SimplySAVE which I had gotten in September last year, received LE on it this March from 56K to 1L. But SBI Cashback card is stuck at 20K which I think is just too low, as I often hit the 80-90% usage on it easily. So just wanted to ask, does SBI increase limit on secondary cards? Or is it even a thing in the first place? Not sure how much sense it can make, but is it possible to get some limit transferred from SimplySAVE?

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Hi,

It's been almost a year since I got SBI Cashback, got it around 1st January this year. My first Credit Card from SBI is SimplySAVE which I had gotten in September last year, received LE on it this March from 56K to 1L. But SBI Cashback card is stuck at 20K which I think is just too low, as I often hit the 80-90% usage on it easily. So just wanted to ask, does SBI increase limit on secondary cards? Or is it even a thing in the first place? Not sure how much sense it can make, but is it possible to get some limit transferred from SimplySAVE?
Yes they give le on secondary

You can't transfer limit to other card

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Contact CC and explain your difficult position in spending within 20k, I believe they will consider
Didn't work as I didn't include supporting documents & I can't right now, as I got no salary slips.

This is with reference to your communication dated 21/11/2023.

Credit Limit: We regret to inform you that in absence of the requisite documents, we are unable to process your request to review the credit limit on your SBI card account.

You may use the following link to avail credit limit increase on your SBI Credit Card at our website.

Web Link: www.sbicard.com/adhocCLI

Alternatively, you may share us the self-attested income documents as mentioned below:

*Latest three months' salary slips and latest 3 months' Bank statement (for salaried employee)

*Latest ITR and latest 3 months' Bank statement (for self-employed)

We would request you to send us the above documents through either of the modes of communication as mentioned below.

* By fax at 0124-4588939

* By scanned copy at sbicard.com/email

* By ordinary post addressed to SBICPSL, P.O Bag No. 28, G.P.O, New Delhi 110001

Also, we wish to inform you that Income documents should not be Provisional/Screenshot/Editable and should be without password protection.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have one card with 3 lakh limit and another card with 10k limit. I follow up multiple time with Sbi nodal officers but no use. No LE and no limit swap between cards.
What are they telling?

I'm also looking to increase Cashback card's limit, the other card which is idle has much more limit. Feels like they are doing this intentionally for cashback cards :rolleyes: