• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI launch new series of RuPay Platinum/Select debit cards + Offers On Swiggy One, Bookmyshow, MakemyTrip, Amazon Prime, SonyLive, Gym, Golf, Cab etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
SBI launch new series of RuPay Platinum/Select debit cards + Offers:

Note - SBI launch total 4 new series of RuPay debit cards -

1) State Bank of India RuPay Gold Debit Card,

2) State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card,

3) State Bank of India RuPay Platinum Debit Card,

4) State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card

But here we will discuss about SBI RuPay Platinum Debit Card and SBI Rhodium Debit Card (I think this card available on RuPay Select Platform).
cfyft.jpg

SBI RuPay Platinum/Rhodium Debit Card Offers -

Register Link -
or
Choose SBI RuPay Platinum/Rhodium Debit Card Option and Signup -

dfyrtfy.jpg
Entertainment

BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 250 Off on Tickets -

dtgrsdt.jpg

Food Delivery

Swiggy One - 3 Month Membership

swiggy.jpg

Travel

MakeMyTrip - Flat 10% Instant Discount

makemytrip.jpg

OTT Entertainment

Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription and SonyLIV - 6 Months Sony LIV Premium Subscription

amazon.jpg

Cab Services

Ola - Instant Gift Card - INR 100 and Uber - Redeemable Coupon - INR 100

ola.jpg

Spa Services

Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage, AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage, Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage and O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500 at Rs1

spa free.jpg

Health Check Up

Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package and SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package

health.jpg

Gym Access

Cult.fit - 3 Month Cure.Fit Live Subscription and Cult.fit - 1 Month Elite Pass Subscription

gym access.jpg

Golf Program

Golf Course and Golf Lessons

gym access.jpg

addy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Today visited branch and tried applying for rupay select platinum (SR A) but the request was throwing some error that tier not eligble.
Having CGSP-Platinum and currently holding visa platinum.
Branch people are not aware of the new product line. Chief manager has raised it to technical team lets see.

addy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Today visited branch and tried applying for rupay select platinum (SR A) but the request was throwing some error that tier not eligble.
Having CGSP-Platinum and currently holding visa platinum.
Branch people are not aware of the new product line. Chief manager has raised it to technical team lets see.
My wild guess is that it may be applicable only for corporate salary accounts only (and not for other salary packages) as pointed out by @MrWick (read it just now).

HeisenbergW

TF Buzz
I filed an RTI with SBI after reading your post on the same day it was posted. Today, I received a reply from SBI. However, you did not mention the source of your post. SBI confirmed that they are not issuing State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card and State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card.

For others, the information is below.

Please be f refrain from posting about any products unless you have concrete intel.

ReplyDocument (22) (1)_page-0001.jpg

ReplyDocument (22) (1)_page-0002.jpg

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I filed an RTI with SBI after reading your post on the same day it was posted. Today, I received a reply from SBI. However, you did not mention the source of your post. SBI confirmed that they are not issuing State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card and State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card.

Please be f refrain from posting about any products unless you have concrete intel.

Thanks a ton!!

Now one more RTI for Indian Oil SBI Debit Cards.
When I went to apply the branch person told its only for an IOCL employee, ofc he did not know anything about this. I too left.
But IOCL Rupay Platinum (IRP) would be the best one. But it gives error to most of the account variants.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Thanks for sharing this information! 🙌

For a public sector banks (or for that matter, any govt entity), there is a certain time gap between announcement/launch of a product and actual roll-out of that product across the country. Same is the case for these cards, these were announced in the GFF, but their wide spread implementation will take some time.

I don't think there is any issue with @Abhishek012 sharing the information in advance (teaser or launch information) to the larger community members. He never mentioned anywhere that these cards are live/available for application. One will have to wait till the time SBI puts this up officially on its website/other channels.

Also, the RTI reply that SBI has given is half/incomplete. They do have variants for Rhodium salary account (which would most likely be eligible account for Rhodium Card) in its Corporate Salary segment, but they have not at all said anything about those account variants. Link - https://bank.sbi/web/salary-account/corporate-salary-package.

I'm also interested in the Rupay Select, but considering the way SBI works - I believe it's better to wait for few days till they publish it officially....otherwise we'll consume our energy in explaining the same to their front desk staff, only to get some other random version or get outdated answers.

The information shared by @Abhishek012 is concrete, you can check Rupay website (Signup for Select Debit card and see the SBI cards)....just that the bank is yet to implement it.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

For a public sector banks (or for that matter, any govt entity), there is a certain time gap between announcement/launch of a product and actual roll-out of that product across the country. Same is the case for these cards, these were announced in the GFF, but their wide spread implementation will take some time.

I don't think there is any issue with @Abhishek012 sharing the information in advance (teaser or launch information) to the larger community members. He never mentioned anywhere that these cards are live/available for application. One will have to wait till the time SBI puts this up officially on its website/other channels.

Also, the RTI reply that SBI has given is half/incomplete. They do have variants for Rhodium salary account (which would most likely be eligible account for Rhodium Card) in its Corporate Salary segment, but they have not at all said anything about those account variants. Link - https://bank.sbi/web/salary-account/corporate-salary-package.

I'm also interested in the Rupay Select, but considering the way SBI works - I believe it's better to wait for few days till they publish it officially....otherwise we'll consume our energy in explaining the same to their front desk staff, only to get some other random version or get outdated answers.

The information shared by @Abhishek012 is concrete, you can check Rupay website (Signup for Select Debit card and see the SBI cards)....just that the bank is yet to implement it.
These cards are not announced in the GFF. These cards are announced before GFF.

I dnt know these cards are live or not but few things already know -

Variant Codes

Rupay Select Platinum DC- SRA
Rupay Select Rhodium DC- SRB

Card BINs: 652374, 652375, 652410

BIN - 652410 is for Rupay Select Platinum DC and Rupay Select Rhodium DC (If you dnt know then Card BIN is already migrate to 8 digit BIN. So, multiple cards possible on same 6 digit BIN)

@HeisenbergW Now file a RTI with this card codes with card BIN.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
These cards are not announced in the GFF. These cards are announced before GFF.

I dnt know these cards are live or not but few things already know -

Variant Codes

Rupay Select Platinum DC- SRA
Rupay Select Rhodium DC- SRB

Card BINs: 652374, 652375, 652410

BIN - 652410 is for Rupay Select Platinum DC and Rupay Select Rhodium DC (If you dnt know then Card BIN is already migrate to 8 digit BIN. So, multiple cards possible on same 6 digit BIN)

@HeisenbergW Now file a RTI with this card codes with card BIN.
By the way, If you file a RTI then ask this SBI RuPay JCB Card BIN too, BIN - 353603. Which card variant is this and eligible account holders.

@MrWick do you have any idea which SBI RuPay JCB Card BIN is this - 353603 ? I guess this is SBI RuPay JCB Classic debit card or maybe this card is for SBI NRI account holders.

@HeisenbergW

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Both Platinum?
First apply SBI RuPay IOCL Platinum debit card and then 2nd time apply SBI RuPay JCB Platinum debit card.

Existing SBI RuPay JCB Platinum debit card - first you need to block your JCB card and also told your branch to block your card from there side and then you can apply for SBI RuPay IOCL Platinum debit card without any error.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First apply SBI RuPay IOCL Platinum debit card and then 2nd time apply SBI RuPay JCB Platinum debit card.

Existing SBI RuPay JCB Platinum debit card - first you need to block your JCB card and also told your branch to block your card from there side and then you can apply for SBI RuPay IOCL Platinum debit card without any error.
Ab agar mujhe rupay select lena ho to dono me se kisko band karaun taki apply ho jaye 🤣

HeisenbergW

TF Buzz

Yes, Rhodium and Diamond are CSP packages. But CPIO declined the issuance of a Debit Card in said variants. I will draft another RTI in later stages regarding these two DC Variants.

HeisenbergW

TF Buzz
Thanks a ton!!

Now one more RTI for Indian Oil SBI Debit Cards.
When I went to apply the branch person told its only for an IOCL employee, ofc he did not know anything about this. I too left.
But IOCL Rupay Platinum (IRP) would be the best one. But it gives error to most of the account variants.
You are welcome. IOCL DC is available for almost every account variant, but in the Mastercard currently, you can apply via INB or yono, I don't have any idea about Rupay Platinum of IOCL; you can file RTI and get your desired info.