• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI launch new series of RuPay Platinum/Select debit cards + Offers On Swiggy One, Bookmyshow, MakemyTrip, Amazon Prime, SonyLive, Gym, Golf, Cab etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
SBI launch new series of RuPay Platinum/Select debit cards + Offers:

Note - SBI launch total 4 new series of RuPay debit cards -

1) State Bank of India RuPay Gold Debit Card,

2) State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card,

3) State Bank of India RuPay Platinum Debit Card,

4) State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card

But here we will discuss about SBI RuPay Platinum Debit Card and SBI Rhodium Debit Card (I think this card available on RuPay Select Platform).
cfyft.jpg

SBI RuPay Platinum/Rhodium Debit Card Offers -

Register Link -
or
Choose SBI RuPay Platinum/Rhodium Debit Card Option and Signup -

dfyrtfy.jpg
Entertainment

BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 250 Off on Tickets -

dtgrsdt.jpg

Food Delivery

Swiggy One - 3 Month Membership

swiggy.jpg

Travel

MakeMyTrip - Flat 10% Instant Discount

makemytrip.jpg

OTT Entertainment

Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription and SonyLIV - 6 Months Sony LIV Premium Subscription

amazon.jpg

Cab Services

Ola - Instant Gift Card - INR 100 and Uber - Redeemable Coupon - INR 100

ola.jpg

Spa Services

Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage, AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage, Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage and O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500 at Rs1

spa free.jpg

Health Check Up

Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package and SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package

health.jpg

Gym Access

Cult.fit - 3 Month Cure.Fit Live Subscription and Cult.fit - 1 Month Elite Pass Subscription

gym access.jpg

Golf Program

Golf Course and Golf Lessons

gym access.jpg

sahil1033

TF Premier
I have been miantaining 50k balance in my SBI savings account from almost 2 years. Am I eligible to get any rupay debit card with no joining/annual fee?
Also, is there a way to get rupay select debit card free ?I can maintain 1L min balance if needed?
Appreciate your help in advance.
Open 1L QAB account with Union Bank of India and you'll get RuPay Select DC without any joining and annual fee.

Scheme Code : SBHNI (Link : https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/sbhni.aspx)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Open 1L QAB account with Union Bank of India and you'll get RuPay Select DC without any joining and annual fee.

Scheme Code : SBHNI (Link : https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/sbhni.aspx)
Or Open 10 lakh QAB account with Union Bank of India and you'll get (Metal Card) Union Bank 'Emperio Metal' RuPay Select Debit Card with Wellness and Entertainment benefit -

IMGUnion.jpg

Last edited:

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes had the same issue, installed SBI Secure OTP and got the otp via that
PS : Even after doing all this, it is asking to go to branch and provide salary slip
Finally went to branch and they did the upgrade for CSP after submitting salary slip details. Now have to change communication address and then request for platinum rupay select card :)

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pichu ka dalu?

Ya aap pehle Rupay Guru ji
Ye prime kaise redeem karu btayenge...
Aapke kehne per le toh liya but kucchu benefit le nahi paa rahe h hum bhai.
**PJ alert (only for fun)

@brightknight : Sir, mai SBI Bank head office se baat kr rha hu..... aapko abhi mai bank se ek 6 digit code bhejunga....wo code aap verify krva do to aapko unlimited lifetime free Amazon Prime aur Netflix ka subscription yaha se activate ho jayega... :p