• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Insta Plus Savings account

PANK

TF Premier
My brother wants to open account in SBI
We come account insta plus savings account in which vkyc is available

I want to know can we make it zero charges account like kotak 811 by not opting for physical debit card ( using virtual debit card ) and sms alert facility

Is this possible in SBI

Das.N

TF Ace
I have read somewhere that SBI insta plus account has the limit of maximum balance (1L) and only 2L credit in a year. Is that true?
I am considering a SBI account for my younger sister, if this is true I will approach the branch for offline account.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have read somewhere that SBI insta plus account has the limit of maximum balance (1L) and only 2L credit in a year. Is that true?
I am considering a SBI account for my younger sister, if this is true I will approach the branch for offline account.
Nope, it is full fledged account same as opened via branch

praful47

TF Premier
I opened this account yesterday.

praful47

TF Premier
There is difference between insta savings account and insta plus savings account.
Insta savings account was available during lockdown but now it has been discontinued.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-14-16-57-48-735_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-14-16-57-48-735_com.android.chrome.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2024-05-14-16-58-16-516_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-14-16-58-16-516_com.android.chrome.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 17

ritwik2000

TF Ace
Can we use this account for offline cash transaction, That account will be opened for offline cash transaction via branch mainly.
So, Is there any limitations compared to regular savings account regarding cash transaction via branch?
Nowadays even at branch you get something lotus wagera scheme code wala account since they are opened online. they act similar to regular savings account. in sbi all these 3 accounts has exact same benefits.

praful47

TF Premier
Can we use this account for offline cash transaction, That account will be opened for offline cash transaction via branch mainly.
So, Is there any limitations compared to regular savings account regarding cash transaction via branch?
It's mentioned on the website that passbook would be provided on request.
And I don't think there would be any problem.

One more tip : Few months do lesser amount of cash transactions to check if you face any problem.

If you will ask for help from branch they will force you to convert into normal savings account.

So few months take a trial of this account else no issue

praful47

TF Premier
Are you able to order cheque book via yono/net banking?
I didn't receive net banking credentials.
I have generated username by forgot username option but to generate password I need atm .
I think there is an option to order cheque book via net banking and yono .
Will confirm after setting up yono.

tharun

TF Premier
I didn't receive net banking credentials.
I have generated username by forgot username option but to generate password I need atm .
I think there is an option to order cheque book via net banking and yono .
Will confirm after setting up yono.
I haven't got temporary userid .I have used forgot username and continued using CIF and mobile number for new userid. Then I have created my new userid using the temporary one which I received for using forgot username

Das.N

TF Ace
Option is available to order cheque book through net banking.
But it is showing... You can only order multicity cheque books .
Don't know about multicity cheque book.
Multi city cheque book is main cheque book issued by SBI, You can use it in any SBI branch in the country, That's why they named it like this. Offline savings account holders have this cheque book too.