• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI customer segment upgrade

RM95

TF Select
SBI has 4 customer segments - Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum. Can a customer segment be upgraded directly from Silver to Platinum if the eligibility criteria is satisfied?
If so, can this be done online, or by visiting the branch directly?

kjs

TF Premier
Isliye Public Sector Banks best hai.....peace of mind rehta hai. Jab tak sab sahi chal raha hai accha hai. Waise problems rarely hi aati hai. 😂
True. Log yeh samaj na hee nahi chahte. Its less hassle. I get calls from ICICI randomly asking that I was going to their loan products on mobile app which i didnt. When i replied arrogantly they changed the talks telling its a service call. HDFC Customer care is not upto the mark. Axis was good but there was a lot of cross selling. Opened kotak 811 got 20 calls for credit card had to complain on Twitter.

kishorvr

TF Premier
I got an upgrade offer to diamond and gave consent. It's been more than three months and it is not fulfilled. CS says go to the branch. Should I go or let be? If I go and if it changes to diamond, can I get their select version of the debit card?

varunagarwal

TF Buzz
Is there a group/family ID that can be created like other banks in SBI ?

Also, Does AQB SB and TRV both have to be met for each account ?
Yes , Now They have started Family banking program called SBI Rishtey where your exisiting account benefits will be transffered to your family id linked accounts